The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

good point

wonder what we consoles get ... thats been in demand besids ring of fire.

maybe a chance to get Excalibur prime in a console founders program ? JK

but in all honesty cant think of anything consoles are screaming for ...?

Any of the new Tennogen user created stuff could fit - and since the pack has a cash pricetag, the main issue with user generated stuff getting sold - the creators being paid - would be solved.

thats a let down ....

Do note however: This is the Xbone one, I highly dout, that PS4 will get "Umbra" related stuff, as Xbone, only got this

Not only it will be Unfair on Xbone, but highly unfair on PC

Remember  we can't replay or respond to Console Topics, they chuold be talking about something else 

Do note however: This is the Xbone one, I highly dout, that PS4 will get "Umbra" related stuff, as Xbone, only got this

Not only it will be Unfair on Xbone, but highly unfair on PC

Remember  we can't replay or respond to Console Topics, they chuold be talking about something else 

true 

just saying just a jade scarf and plat was a bit less then i thought we would get..i was hoping for nikana skin .....

ok folks that was short and bitter, but back onto the subject 

do you think umbra will come with a noggle? 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

true

just saying just a jade scarf and plat was a bit less then i thought we would get..i was hoping for nikana skin .....

ok folks that was short and bitter, but back onto the subject

how about a noggle, holding a smaller noggle in its hand! Nogglecepction!

its been highly requested for some obsidian armor to go on the excal skin we have. It also could be the relaunch of the braton skin which has also been highly requested. It will probably only be one of those two things.

So i doubt the renown back will have anything to do with umbra. Granted i could see them making umbra a console only frame to even everything out and make it fair and square. 

Edited by (PS4)sphinxy111

More likey, yes, as we do get alot of Warframe Noggles, Wunkong has one already. but WE don't have it on LIVE yet

odd..

is there an Excalibur prime noggle? (founders?)

Lets..not go down this road..

I can confirm already, there is not one, as it has been asked, if there chuold be one

Topic got locked within a few mins

I feel it will be in the next prime pack. with the kunia? prime

ya thats been a concept ive seen a lot , thus my inquiry 

but then it bodes the question , is the umbra going to be dropped / eared as just a frame, our will it have some character specific weapons?

or will we be focusing on lore and just receiving the frame itself?

I think umbra will end up as an in game frame (because i really doubt they will make a second buy only frame) Seing how lore is the reason the umbras havent come out, i feel it will be tied to a quest and will lead to a mission that makes umbra frame able. Also i think it will have a cinematic like the second dream quest. Keep in mind im making pure speculation with no evidence to back it up XD. 

Edited by (PS4)sphinxy111

I think umbra will end up as an in game frame (because i really doubt they will make a second buy only frame) Seing how lore is the reason the umbras havent come out, i feel it will be tied to a quest and will lead to a mission that makes umbra frame able. Also i think it will have a cinematic like the second dream quest. Keep in mind im making pure speculation with no evidence to back it up XD. 

thats why we discuss it

in all honesty many have made that same view point. i just hope it comes to fruition soon, and does not disappoint the ever growing fanbase umbra seems to have  

thats why we discuss it

in all honesty many have made that same view point. i just hope it comes to fruition soon, and does not disappoint the ever growing fanbase umbra seems to have  

I know, i've been waiting so long to, to the point i thought it was a made up rumor that went viral through the community. It is disappointing it has taken this long T.T im super hoping if the lore "excuse" is truely that than whatever it comes from should have a cinamtic and a quest tyied to it. Its nothing more than a psedo excal prime, atleast make it good and exciting in its own way XD.

Also i could see him being a limited time frame that is purchase only that comes out in a pack that returns yearly. Their is so many possibility its super hard to speculate on. The only thing i can say is it will not be a one time thing and if it is DE will loose alot of support and we will be getting daily excal umbra, prime, and umbra prime threads daily.

I know, i've been waiting so long to, to the point i thought it was a made up rumor that went viral through the community. It is disappointing it has taken this long T.T im super hoping if the lore "excuse" is truely that than whatever it comes from should have a cinamtic and a quest tyied to it. Its nothing more than a psedo excal prime, atleast make it good and exciting in its own way XD.

Also i could see him being a limited time frame that is purchase only that comes out in a pack that returns yearly. Their is so many possibility its super hard to speculate on. The only thing i can say is it will not be a one time thing and if it is DE will loose alot of support and we will be getting daily excal umbra, prime, and umbra prime threads daily.

thats rational

in all truth even the founders that participate in the thread look forward to it also

my only concern is if it will have a big UMBRA BUNDLE package like HUNHOWS GIFT, id rather not see that unless its time limited....

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

thats rational

in all truth even the founders that participate in the thread look forward to it also

my only concern is if it will have a big UMBRA BUNDLE package like HUNHOWS GIFT, id rather not see that unless its time limited....

thats rational

The time limited frame we currently have is the biggest issue on warframe to date. I dont think adding a second one (even if you can buy it with plat ) would be the best move. That will defiantly hurt the game in the long run more than help.