The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

More Umbra images for you, found on another Chinese escapade. Yay. A sequel to my previous post, this venture into more slow loading Chinese websites was another effort to piss off myself more.

Have fun with these, again, because I'm still not.

j3qAkuw.png

1T22Ik1.jpg

RQKowFYd2b8AAAAAAAFfIlZtN-c44.jpg

Jw9pQk6.jpg

And we going to have the ugly one.. whit a ugly helmet , bad stats and zero decoration.

And we going to have the ugly one.. whit a ugly helmet , bad stats and zero decoration.

200_s.gif

More Umbra images for you, found on another Chinese escapade. Yay. A sequel to my previous post, this venture into more slow loading Chinese websites was another effort to piss off myself more.

j3qAkuw.png

1T22Ik1.jpg

Jw9pQk6.jpg

and nice spoils of the hunt 

j3qAkuw.png

1T22Ik1.jpg

Jw9pQk6.jpg

Can you find some new Umbra  video? please :)

the new video or the old video? i need new 1

more like costumisation Umbra video or new gameplaye :)

there is a video reveal, gameplay and use, also in stats section is a codex video showing umbra excal 

there is also the one in the scarf section showing it in relay with/without sydiana 

not much gameplay on it has leaked out besides that 

there is a video reveal, gameplay and use, also in stats section is a codex video showing umbra excal 

there is also the one in the scarf section showing it in relay with/without sydiana 

not much gameplay on it has leaked out besides that 

yea i know,its old :(

"It is not time for your trial yet." 

Not related to Umbra ANYWAY?  I call BullS

Not everything has to be related to Umbra, you know. 

I figure what they mean by that line is that they regard the Tenno as corrupt, and the time will come when they turn their sights to trying to purify/punish us for what they see as our sins.

They have taken very long and have nearly broken or have broken a couple prmises with the community.

I don't think they ever actually came out and promised Umbra to folks. They said they'd probably release him, and that they were working on an interesting way of doing so.

If a friend of your says he's going to try and meet you for a beer later, then texts you to say that he can't make it after all, do you get angry because he broke a promise?

They have taken very long and have nearly broken or have broken a couple prmises with the community.

I don't think they ever actually came out and promised Umbra to folks. They said they'd probably release him, and that they were working on an interesting way of doing so.

If a friend of your says he's going to try and meet you for a beer later, then texts you to say that he can't make it after all, do you get angry because he broke a promise?

only some people feel that way. a majority simply just want to see it out and have it available. 

the major reason is as per the chinaframe DE agreement china has a 30day "exclusive" window then its to be available to the global. we are well past the 30 days and it just seems like umbra was forgotten in wake of new content and second dream. and that upsets some of the fans it has gained in the community

personally im more interested in the mechanics /lore implications

Why are some people giving DE a hard time. We should be praising them not clawing at them for more.

I agree, i do not see the need to banter, threaten and be excessively toxic / verbally abusive to people who are working on lots of different projects at once, and who honestly care about the WF community and take our feedback to heart.

but as a computer engineer im well versed in software programming/engineering and layout of these types of systems

I give them the benefit of the doubt, as i am not a DE employee and I dont know how their system runs or is setup.

but with my experience on some major networking systems, it seems to me they do a lot of play it by ear and not a lot of forethought into releases/updates prolonging the push to 1-3 months on consoles. 

hopefully the new update system they are implementing fixes this