Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just saw Paragon released a fairy character named Fey

(PSN)GbHaseo

7 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

Paragon who? 

If you're not talking about the Paragon/Renegade Mass Effect reputation system, then I have no idea what that is, sir. 

Paragon.png

MOBA from Epic Games, creators of Unreal Tournament, Gears of War etc. and of course the super popular Unreal Engine.

Edited by JesterTheNight

FB_Share_Image-0013ed073a28c943b71fc1a9a

So we've got the gunslinger, the ninja, the archer, and the melee tank

Fairly standard

But come on, man, that angel thing?

That's just Mercy.

And let's not forget Bastion and Reaper in the middle-right of the original post there.

Even the gameplay seems like Overwatch, from looking at the released images and gameplay.

28 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Thank you for making me want to buy Paragon now....

I will wait for the open beta though

If you have a PS4, Plus members can all play for free.

6 minutes ago, Dogefighter said:

FB_Share_Image-0013ed073a28c943b71fc1a9a

Fairly standard

That's just Mercy.

And let's not forget Bastion and Reaper in the middle-right of the original post there.

Even the gameplay seems like Overwatch, from looking at the released images and gameplay.

Well to be fair this was out before Overwatch, however, pretty much every game like this has similiar casts now :(

Just now, Dogefighter said:

Well now I just feel silly.

Yeah, theres a free starter pack now, also at certain lvls you get beta codes to give to pals, that is if theyre still doing it, been away from Para about a month since I started Neverwinter lol.

18 minutes ago, Dogefighter said:

Fairly standard

That's just Mercy.

What? The gameplay is nothing like Overwatch. Also, robot thingy with wings? Mercy has wings, what a rip-off, right? Bastion and Reaper in the middle-right? You mean the robot and a dude with 2 guns? It seems nowadays you're not allowed to create anything remotely similar to something else. I'm sure the archer is also copied from Thorn in Battleborn and the ninja is obviously Genji. Big tank guy looks like a gorilla, gotta be Winston.

Edited by ToXxy145

18 minutes ago, Dogefighter said:

Fairly standard

That's just Mercy.

First, paragon got released before overwatch, and second, all games have similar character.

Also, overwatch is a shooter and paragon is a moba, STOP comparing overwatch to every game released seriously it's annoying.

(dur dur battleborn is an overwatch rip-off)

The only thing I can agree on is that EVERY moba has a goddamn "tiny character is a bigger character/machine"  timbersaw in dota / rumble in lol / sylvanus in smite / another one in paragon as well but I can't name it

Edited by Trichouette

3 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

First, paragon got released before overwatch, and second, all games have similar character.

Also, overwatch is a shooter and paragon is a moba, STOP comparing overwatch to every game released seriously it's annoying.

Well when you really think about it Warframe copied Overwatch haha

Just now, theclinton said:

Well when you really think about it Warframe copied Overwatch haha

Yeah look at it, we have a harpoon-gun, that's a total rip-off of that dude with a hook, and ak secondaries ? totally a rip-off.

DE should get sued by blizzard, they probably would if blizzard weren't so rich.

Just now, Trichouette said:

Yeah look at it, we have a harpoon-gun, that's a total rip-off of that dude with a hook, and ak secondaries ? totally a rip-off.

DE should get sued by blizzard, they probably would if blizzard weren't so rich.

Smh all this time I thought DE was original, who knew

59 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

Offtopic and most people here don´t know Paragon, most people in general don´t know Paragon.

Paragon is pretty well known, its been praised a lot by gaming sites, it was also apart of PS Plus, so a lot of ppl have it, they tend to try free stuff. You are right about off-topic however, but seeing as ppl do game comparisions in general all the time, I will too ;)

13 minutes ago, ToXxy145 said:

What? The gameplay is nothing like Overwatch. Also, robot thingy with wings? Mercy has wings, what a rip-off, right? Bastion and Reaper in the middle-right? You mean the robot and a dude with 2 guns? It seems nowadays you're not allowed to create anything remotely similar to something else. I'm sure the archer is also copied from Thorn in Battleborn and the ninja is obviously Genji. Big tank guy looks like a gorilla, gotta be Winston.

Fair enough