Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Skin Pack Idea?

(XBOX)CursioXGhost

So we all know that it's been said specific warframes that weren't originally orokin made won't get prime editions. So what if DE added a new Skin Pack that added prime looking re-skins for said warframes? I got to thinking about it because I was looking at Valkyr's Gersemi skin and thought why not add a retextured model that looks prime for the warframes that won't get one? Doesn't anyone else think it be a good idea?

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "Megathread" tag

17 minutes ago, (XB1)IncursioXMine said:

So we all know that it's been said specific warframes that weren't originally orokin made won't get prime editions.

This refers only to weapons as they can be developed by the Grineer, Corpus and Infested in addition to Orokin. Warframes on the other hand all originated from the Orokin empire.

Valkyr is a warframe that Alad V tortured and modified. Therefore when it is primed the only difference will be that it is based off of a pretortured valkyr.

22 minutes ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

This refers only to weapons as they can be developed by the Grineer, Corpus and Infested in addition to Orokin. Warframes on the other hand all originated from the Orokin empire.

Valkyr is a warframe that Alad V tortured and modified. Therefore when it is primed the only difference will be that it is based off of a pretortured valkyr.

This.

Basically lotus recovered the ONE working Valkyr she had access to, looked at how broken she was and went "Well F***... Alright... We can make this work." and every copy made of the one valkyr we recovered has the corpus parts since lotus doesn't know how to restore valkyr. Or rather, she didn't until she found an in-tact gersemi model to replicate.

OP is wrong but this is now a Valkyr Prime hype thread.
I hope to heck her abilities are slightly tweaked (atleast visually) to suit her more stable, pristine Orokin form - I know it wouldn't be the best idea to have a prime variant with different abilities as salt would ensue, but I think it would be cool.  

5 hours ago, Rehtael7 said:

Uhhh, what? The chroma we have is not infested.

Well I assume he is cause of his design being so organic as in similarity to the infested faction. I only say this cause, not only was he released around the time the infested faction was added to the game, but also since valkyr is a faction tampered with frame (Corpus) I just figured that chroma is the same but by the Infested. In the quest itself he first appeared as an enemy controlled by some "unknown source".  My guess of that "source" was Lephantis. But either way my only desire is for him to get a more full body pbr rework similar to that of Rhinos Palatines Skin. That would be awsome. It would give chroma that more sleak, lean, Bio-metallic, Orokin made feel. Plus getting rid of that BEAVERS TAIL!!!! lol 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

20 minutes ago, MetalFlame05179 said:

Well I assume he is cause of his design being so organic as in similarity to the infested faction. I only say this cause, not only was he released around the time the infested faction was added to the game, but also since valkyr is a faction tampered with frame (Corpus) I just figured that chroma is the same but by the Infested. In the quest itself he first appeared as an enemy controlled by some "unknown source".  My guess of that "source" was Lephantis. But either way my only desire is for him to get a more full body pbr rework similar to that of Rhinos Palatines Skin. That would be awsome. It would give chroma that more sleak, lean, Bio-metallic, Orokin made feel. Plus getting rid of that BEAVERS TAIL!!!! lol 

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Warframes are all made of Technocyte (The same substance that makes up the infestation) which is why we can't be overtaken by infestation (As stated in-game)

Also, I recently helped a friend do the chroma fight, it no longer lists him as "Infested Chroma"

2 minutes ago, FrackingBiscuit said:

Chroma was added in 2015.

Infested have been in the game since launch.

Technically the game has not launched. And at a time, there weren't even grineer, it was just corpus. And they all spoke english.

Edited by Rehtael7

Just now, FrackingBiscuit said:

5c2.jpg

No seriously, the game has no set day of launch. I agree it's hard to call it a beta still, but there's no singular moment where you can point to warframe's history and go THERE! That's where the game launched!