Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Fragments

Bleak-Knight

Question

8 answers to this question

For the best Effect I pick any frame (Nova mostly because I like nova). Equip her with Loot detector, Thiefs wit and Coaction drift + A companion with Animal instict.

Then Rush through the local capture mission.

Overkill? maybe. Does it work? Like a charm.

just do the missions as usual, but carry with you (at least 2 or 3) thief's wit, Animal Instict and Loot Detector every time you do one mission at that planet

if you don't find the fragment while doing the mission as usual, try searching actively, if you have at least 2 of theses mods, you will have at least 60 meters of detection (that is you entire mini-map vision, enough to see anything on the next room around you)

unless its Mercury, Uranus or Orokin Moon (as far that i know, i didn't see any void fissures on that planets), try mix your fragment hunt with something else or you will burnt out quickly, like opening vaults and scanning feral kavats on orokin derelic, doing alerts or fissures in others... after all, you will need to do from 9 missions on Earth to 21 on Sedna/Derelict to pick every fragment of that planet

Edited by Zeyez

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Take any fast frame to capture missions and add all loot radar you can get. Then just rush over the maps, finish the objective and get your scan.

(Aura+Warframe Mod+Companion Mod)

Edited by ScribbleClash

1 hour ago, Bleak-Knight said:

So what is the best way to farm for fragments?

I use a couple of methods. You can just run whatever planetary exterminate there is until you complete them, but it's boring and risks dancing on the singing edge of burnout.

Generally, I'll take any syndicate mission that is a cap, exterminate, spy, or rescue and start the search for syndicate whatsits. You will find the fragment during this search. I think there are a couple of things that can supplant it and there's a risk of missing them if you don't know the maps well, but it makes the search a bit more interesting--and you'll need the thingums later when new syndicate rewards appear.

The fragments will spawn in endless modes, but these distract from the hunt and I prefer to run fragment searches solo. I'm directionally challenged at the best of times, so it's easier to keep track of where I've been and where I'm going without outside distractions.