The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Ballas?

Kai

Knowing that Nekros Prime is coming soon, I'm really hyped about Ballas' Narration on Nekros - he has that voice that pulls you in the trailer, immersing you while telling a piece of the story regarding the Warframe.

Will there be any information on Ballas soon? Perhaps Margulis as well, or perhaps the Executors (tied with Ordis and his Cephalon Fragments).

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

Steve said he'd be on a quest soon...

I'm thinking his stuff is coming after U19 drops -- that is, U20.

Unless they pull another one.

Still curious on this surprise and stuff... I'm sure there's more in the War Within being the next cinematic quest than just Teshin and the Twin Queens.

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

Steve said he'd be on a quest soon...

I'm thinking his stuff is coming after U19 drops -- that is, U20.

Unless they pull another one.

and then they decide to split update 20 into 8 different parts...

I guess "update 20: The Last Orokin" (man, that sounds badass) might be a thing after all. and at least now I can shove a PRIMED Galatine through his ribcage, rather than the regular. don't worry Ballas, you shall dance with the Grim Reaper soon, you will pay for your misdeeds.

while i totally hate the guy, I still enjoy his narration. totes gonna murder him in the quest though.

50 minutes ago, Jicematoro said:

Inb4 he narrates in Titania's quest.

This would be so nice. Let him narrate some of the quests. Also - I'm not sure if its relevant but there was a projected face shown in an Orokin Moon Tileset that shows like a chamber for executors or something. It was pretty creepy and it only flashed for like a few seconds. 

2 hours ago, Harowing said:

This would be so nice. Let him narrate some of the quests. Also - I'm not sure if its relevant but there was a projected face shown in an Orokin Moon Tileset that shows like a chamber for executors or something. It was pretty creepy and it only flashed for like a few seconds. 

I've seen some ghosts there to.

Would be neat to find out why.