The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if we can have speed choosing class in game

Vlada91

3 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

You mean, at the very beginning of the game or before any mission ? 

I fear not understanding your idea

both,to be more clearer when you want to buy a frame or look him in arsenal... so that the one who dont knows all frames,to focus on what he wants and need in game...

Edited by Vlada91

3 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

both,to be more clearer when you want to buy a frame or look him in arsenal... so that the one who dont knows all frames,to focus on what he wants and need in game...

I understand now. I wouldn't mind this feature, would be cool actually imho.

2 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

I find this too confusing. They should just allow people to test drive a warframe in the simulacrum before buying it.

This and a training mode for MR tests, and I give you free hugs if it's implemented

1 minute ago, Berserkerkitten said:

I find this too confusing. They should just allow people to test drive a warframe in the simulacrum before buying it.

What if you get to choose a class you like,but you have second thoughts who can choose. Then test the which do you like better in simulacrum :smile: 

5 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

This and a training mode for MR tests, and I give you free hugs if it's implemented

Go to the any Tenno Relay, Run to the very back (where the conclave is) go up the elevator (blue beam tube), enter the room on the right, as soon as you walk in go down the right hall way and you can practice your tests there.

6 minutes ago, xXRiomaXx said:

Go to the any Tenno Relay, Run to the very back (where the conclave is) go up the elevator (blue beam tube), enter the room on the right, as soon as you walk in go down the right hall way and you can practice your tests there.

he thinks for new frame to use in training who don't have in invetory,and then make a decision and  then buy the frame...

Edited by Vlada91

Well, anyway... there aren't any classes that warframes really fit in, they can all be modified to fulfill different roles. Certainly many go about it in different ways, but many frames can be modded into almost any 'class' or a variation of it.

Heavy warframes can be used to attack, support, or even kite enemies. Lighter warframes can be turned into the best tanks in the squad, etc.

The purpose of new (to the player) content is to learn by trying, to see what you can do on your own with the parts you've been given. Different builds for the same warframe will appeal and work better for different players based on how they like to play. You can be really good at one way, but if a condition arises that makes it impractical to play that way, then you're just dead weight to the team; the goal is to try new things and ways of playing to build flexibility and ensure that players can adapt to new situations that might have initially been difficult once.

It shouldn't really matter what warframe you chose, as long as you like what it starts with and have the tools to make it your own.

the problem with this idea is that there are very few (see: virtually 0) warframes that fit into clearly defined "class" roles. any given suit has a fairly balanced mix of damage/healing/support/cc options, you can't just categorize each of them based on "this character only does X, this character only does Y, this character only does Z" roles

take rhino. sure he seems to be a tank if you're only looking at his stats and iron skin, but he's also team support through roar and stomp. which category do you put him in based on that?

and trinity, immediately she looks like a healer/support, but with link and blessing she's absolutely the best tank in the game. where does she fit in a tank/healer/dps class system?

you really just can't lol

41 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

he thinks for new frame to use in training who don't have in invetory,and then make a decision and  then buy the frame...

oh kind of like in Heroes of the Storm where you can try out a character in a little training mode 

1 hour ago, HellsSapper said:

This already exists, it's in simaris' room

I was thinking about the one you need to pass and failed 3 days in a row and still have no way to practice before 24 hours ^^

I know this exists, but it lets you practice only the ones you already passed successfuly if I didn't misunderstand 

8 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

I was thinking about the one you need to pass and failed 3 days in a row and still have no way to practice before 24 hours ^^

I know this exists, but it lets you practice only the ones you already passed successfuly if I didn't misunderstand 

if i'm eligible for say the rank up to mr16, i can go to that terminal and choose, practice OR qualify

i cannot practice a rank beyond the one i am or am eligible for however.

nothing wrong with that. it lets you try a few times before you do it for real on being eligible for rank up.

26 minutes ago, steelblueskies said:

if i'm eligible for say the rank up to mr16, i can go to that terminal and choose, practice OR qualify

i cannot practice a rank beyond the one i am or am eligible for however.

nothing wrong with that. it lets you try a few times before you do it for real on being eligible for rank up.

Strange then ! I didn't see the "practice" option :o 

Thanks for info ! :)