Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Toxicity

Alethkar

7 minutes ago, Master-Nachash said:

No, I didn't tell you how to feel. And I didn't tell you to feel how I feel. I get enjoyment and a sense of hilarity out of either teabagging or being teabagged. I find it funny. I wasn't saying people should find it funny / get enjoyment from / a sense of hilarity out of it. I was saying a better way to react for their own sake and for the sake of the other players would be to just shrug it off / ignore it because it doesn't matter, because it doesn't actually affect anyone.

You can tell me all you want, that I was telling people how to feel. No matter how many times you repeat that, it'll never become anymore valid as it's completely incorrect.

The logic in your arguement is flawed to say the least.

What you're telling me is that teabagging is a problem simply because you perceive it to be a problem.

But you're also basically telling me that me perceiving it as a non-issue is wrong, that just because I perceive it to be a non-issue doesn't make it so.

But if that was the case then that would mean that just because you perceive it to be an issue, that doesn't make it so.

So by your own logic, we're both wrong because we're basing our arguements on perception.

But the thing is, I'm not. Yes, perception might have a lot of involvement in my arguement, but it's grounded in a simple fact.

The fact that teabagging does not and cannot affect you in any way shape or form, unless you allow it to.

Your perception is grounded in more perception, your arguement is substanceless, it's just raw opinion.

"Teabagging is a problem because I think it's a problem."

Why do you think it's a problem?

"Because it's a problem."

That sums you up mate.

It's funny because she's trolling you by using arguments with the same logical structure as yours.

And you essentially just refuted yourself, falling like a little duck.

3 minutes ago, Master-Nachash said:

Do you not find it kinda ironic and also worrying that in a third person shooter in which gameplay is based almost entirely on killing as many things as possible in as little time as possible, a game where some of the ways in which you kill these things are:

• Burning them alive.
  • Freezing them to death.
  • Melting them.
  • Cooking them from the inside out (Nukor).
  • Impaling them against walls (Boltor, RJ).
  • Slicing their bodies into multiple pieces with lots of blood and gore.

That people find "teabagging" to be something deplorable????

Like, y'know, pretending to kill things in some of the most sadistic ways imaginable is absolutely ok!

But teabagging, nahhhhh, absolutely out of the question, it's just something you do not do!

tea bag is not a game mechanic. Neither you are rewarded by it. It's something created in highly competitive (and toxic) shooters as a way to further disrespect the opponent. It's an appropriation of the crouch mechanic to sexually assault another players avatar.

So yes, it is more disrespectful than burning you to death with the ignis.

Edited by tnccs215

1 minute ago, Lord_Azrael said:

But I did it with love!

y u no liek punches?   :)

According to my brothers friends, a punch to the face is a one time, none refundable gift from the heart.

2 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

It's funny because she's trolling you by using arguments with the same logical structure as yours.

And you essentially just refuted yourself, falling like a little duck.

I was having a giggle, wondering when they'd figure it out.  Oh well.

1 minute ago, Master-Nachash said:

Do you not find it kinda ironic and also worrying that in a third person shooter in which gameplay is based almost entirely on killing as many things as possible in as little time as possible, a game where some of the ways in which you kill these things are:

• Burning them alive.
  • Freezing them to death.
  • Melting them.
  • Cooking them from the inside out (Nukor).
  • Impaling them against walls (Boltor, RJ).
  • Slicing their bodies into multiple pieces with lots of blood and gore.

That people find "teabagging" to be something deplorable????

Like, y'know, pretending to kill things in some of the most sadistic ways imaginable is absolutely ok!

But teabagging, nahhhhh, absolutely out of the question, it's just something you do not do!

Not really, sexual predators have always been looked at as worse in human history. But if being on the edge of rape is  really your thing, you need to admit it, get help. Then try to find a game more fitting to your tastes.

There is not a single way of arguing this that will change what tea-bagging represents. What's most important about it is not even the respect, it's the consent. Player dies to another player in pvp. They consented to that risk on equal levels.

You want to tea-bag your friends and have laughs. I could not care less, go nuts, make yourself a target. Doing it to random strangers is something else entirely and it's nothing mature people do. NO amount of arguing or complaining in defense of that is ever going to change it.

Sorry, not sorry. Good bait though.

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

According to my brothers friends, a punch to the face is a one time, none refundable gift from the heart.

I was having a giggle, wondering when they'd figure it out.  Oh well.

Sorry for blowing your cover

All I have to say to all of you is.

Once again,

Teabagging does not, and cannot affect you in any way, shape or form. Unless you allow it to.

So technically, no matter what arguement you come up with, it's a non-issue.

If you see an issue in it, the issue is in you and you're bringing it into the situation yourself, and it's as simple as that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go and actually play the game now rather than debate a non-issue with overly-sensitive people who are clearly not here to discuss anything logically or maturely, who are evidently instead, here solely to create issues where there are none, troll and get a name for themselves on the forum. Adios.

1 minute ago, Master-Nachash said:

All I have to say to all of you is.

Once again,

Teabagging does not, and cannot affect you in any way, shape or form. Unless you allow it to.

So technically, no matter what arguement you come up with, it's a non-issue.

If you see an issue in it, the issue is in you and you're bringing it into the situation yourself, and it's as simple as that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go and actually play the game now rather than debate a non-issue with overly-sensitive people who are clearly not here to discuss anything logically or maturely, who are evidently instead, here solely to create issues where there are none, troll and get a name for themselves on the forum. Adios.

Uh-huh.

No one here descended to name calling, but you did.  We're the immature ones?  Good one, "mate"

There was no issue here at all until you started telling people how to feel about a disrespectful action - and honestly, with how you've chosen to react to the entire conversion, I'd say you're the one that's "overly sensitive"

Again, besides you, everyone here has behaved in a respectful manner and actually tried to engage you in a rational and positive manner - you chose to behave in an immature manner.

3 minutes ago, Master-Nachash said:

get a name for themselves on the forum. Adios.

No one here needs this thread to "make a name for themselves" As much as I hate post count & rep totals, they are a good indicator that we really don't need to make a name for ourselves.

Have fun assaulting people with your digital ballsack.

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Do it!

"You're going to go play dark souls instead of warframe? Okay then, have fun assaulting people with your digital ballsack."

Yep. Sounds legit.  :)

Edited by Lord_Azrael
added quotation marks

2 hours ago, Master-Nachash said:

It comes with the territory of Warframe being an online shooter.

hahahahahahahahahahaha (more of that incoming) hahahahahahahaha

(realizing that that is in fact the way warframe is going) Aw S#&$! Now im sad....

3 hours ago, Master-Nachash said:

Because people are saying that others teabag out of contempt, and that it's toxic behaviour, when I teabag regularly in both PVE and PVP and it's neither out of contempt or toxicity, but just because I find it funny

And when bullies do bully dudes in school, it's also because they find it funny.

While the reason of existence for this thread is questionable, Teabagging is a sign of disrespect towards your opponent, period. Whether or not you can deal with it is not the point. Some people are soft, others are not. But when people get annoyed by getting disrespected and disgraced, they will have their valid reasons for being so.

The only part i could agree on is that complaining about getting teabagged in an online game won't help you. But that's it.

Edited by IceColdHawk

15 hours ago, Alethkar said:

So,

I have just come back to Warframe after a very long hiatus. Did some PvP. Died. Then, I was tea bagged by a Loki... When did this start? You should only be tea-bagging your friends, amirite?

Alethkar

Also forgot to go back on topic, why you mad bruh?

Who hurty your feelings bruh?

Why you crying bruh?

Bruh? Its just a prank bruh.

Get over it and move on?

Want to kiss and hold hands with me? Im into that if you are aswell.....

PS. I love teabagging someone that goes into pve bleed-out untill he dies or when I can get into bleed-out fastly enough, and as we both lay there in bleed-out i go, "you know about that teabagging, ont take it personal but i just really like you and now we can Scissor!! YAY!!". We both die..... Atleast i died happy.

Edited by Defion

11 hours ago, tnccs215 said:

tea bag is not a game mechanic. Neither you are rewarded by it. It's something created in highly competitive (and toxic) shooters as a way to further disrespect the opponent. It's an appropriation of the crouch mechanic to sexually assault another players avatar.

So yes, it is more disrespectful than burning you to death with the ignis.

I think RvB first started this if I am right. As in Tea Bagging. 

25 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Ya know I kinda hate these threads about people being people. Find some other topic... dunno... about carrots maybe.

I think carrots are overpowered! They are ruining this game. Whenever I see someone using a carrot in a mission I just straight up leave, because there's no way I can enjoy the mission now. Why do they have to be so pointy? DE should nerf carrots, make the ends more rounded and make them shorter. Because right now people are using carrots to trivialize game content.

The worst is the people who use carrots on the forums. This entire community is going down hill, and carrots are the main culprit. Mark my words, it's gonna be more and more carrots around here if we don't do something soon.

1 hour ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I think carrots are overpowered! They are ruining this game. Whenever I see someone using a carrot in a mission I just straight up leave, because there's no way I can enjoy the mission now. Why do they have to be so pointy? DE should nerf carrots, make the ends more rounded and make them shorter. Because right now people are using carrots to trivialize game content.

The worst is the people who use carrots on the forums. This entire community is going down hill, and carrots are the main culprit. Mark my words, it's gonna be more and more carrots around here if we don't do something soon.

Do you still have a bit of your good stuff left (if you know what i mean)? I think i want to try it out...

2 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

Do you still have a bit of your good stuff left (if you know what i mean)? I think i want to try it out...

You're obviously a carrot user. Can't you see how your carrot use is ruining it for everyone else? You're hurting your family! We need to stage a carrot intervention. It's time you got off the orange!