Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Konami...why must you do this

TheErebus.

It's no surprise to me that this game looks pretty trashy, especially considering that Hideo Kojima isn't even working on this game.

The man himself said that Phantom Pain was the last true MG game in his eyes, even if Konami were to make another one. And here they are trying to make money which I don't think will go very well. Did you know that Konami banned him from obtaining an award for MGSV? Yeah. It was pretty messed up.

That said I don't think I'll have any interest in this game at all, and as Raiden said in MGR "YOUR MEMES END HERE"

1 hour ago, Jeffrey94 said:

As a Canadian with next to no knowledge of eastern culture, what the hell is a pachinko machine?

Basically a Gambling Machine like Coin Pusher Arcade Cabinet. But unlike Coin Pusher, Pachinko is vertical Pinball with no flipper and use many balls. So you just put Balls on the Pachinko Machine and getting luck to drop down to specific locations to win prizes.

4 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

He wasn't banned from getting an award, because of some legal nonsense they did not permit him to attend the VGAs.

Thanks for correcting me on that. I didn't read up on it too much but still pretty messed up.