Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Rejuvenation get nerfed?

Ever since the Specters update came in, I've felt that Rejuvenation hasn't been recovering health as quickly as it did prior to it.

Beforehand it felt like an actual "3 hp/per second", now the rate feels more like 1.50 or something of the sort at the same rate. I may be wrong, but it feels ominously slower by perception.

5 minutes ago, Karamethien said:

Could be people in party are not using it.  Since Auras stack.

No idea why people don't run with Energy Siphon all the time.

It become popular to use Zenurik's passive instead due to slightly higher energy regen after using it for entire mission; making Energy Siphon more of a luxury of comfort.

@(PS4)Foxkid_8 Could always test the rejuv mod in Simulacrum to easily check any difference. Currently using it on my Frost I see no difference unless A)Host lags or B)Someone else uses Rejuv as well.

22 minutes ago, Fionntan said:

It become popular to use Zenurik's passive instead due to slightly higher energy regen after using it for entire mission; making Energy Siphon more of a luxury of comfort.

There's slightly higher, and there's 6.66x more.  ES restores .6 a second, Zenurik restores 4 per second.  No contest really, and it lets you run the infinitely more useful CP in the slot.

8 minutes ago, UltimateGrr said:

There's slightly higher, and there's 6.66x more.  ES restores .6 a second, Zenurik restores 4 per second.  No contest really, and it lets you run the infinitely more useful CP in the slot.

Ah so those are the numbers. Thanks for the info. :satisfied: 

To be fair I was midst typing about Corrosive Projection, but I left it out since I personally recall using both Zenurik/Energy Siphon with low efficency frames or Sortie with Energy Reduce penalty. In short, I imagine ES maybe the second most used mod out there for now.

Nonetheless, the way you describe makes much more sense as to why CP has been the king of the hill (or auras) for almost long time.

Edited by Fionntan
grammar fixing

4 hours ago, Karamethien said:

No idea why people don't run with Energy Siphon all the time.

Because everybody and their mother uses corrosive projection in sorties (pls, do it, don't f*** with your squadmates. you know that those lvl100 napalms don't need their armor, don't you?)

If you need energy that badly, just eat some pizzas or switch to zenurik.

3 hours ago, (XB1)DRG JupiterIvan said:

Cuz they don't wanna go Zenurik. Too attached to their permainvisibility.

again, corrosive projection is the answer