Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've heard of Kavat abominations, but...

(XBOX)Grihaly

Mine doesn't have a head. I did a random incubation, no imprints or anything, incubated the Kavat kitten (Kavitten?) and it had a head. Little while later I mature it for combat, the body grew, the tail stayed the same, but the head is nonexistent. It just ends at the neck. It's kinda creepy.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Mine doesn't have a head. I did a random incubation, no imprints or anything, incubated the Kavat kitten (Kavitten?) and it had a head. Little while later I mature it for combat, the body grew, the tail stayed the same, but the head is nonexistent. It just ends at the neck. It's kinda creepy.

AHaha i want a screenshot !

My catdog has two heads with it's right leg contorted and jutting up vertically out it's spine. I named fittingly enough Chimera. The first head, a Kavat, upper jaw rests over the eyes of the Kubrow head. I'd be fine with this if it weren't for the fact that when the Kubrow body lays down for a rest (most likely in my headcanon stress from the crushing pain of it's internal organs struggling to make sense of it's twisted form) the Kavat head is completely frozen in place like a severed head on a pike. It's maw stretched all the way to the floor of the orbiter in a silent, static scream.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

My catdog has two heads with it's right leg contorted and jutting up vertically out it's spine. I named fittingly enough Chimera. The first head, a Kavat, upper jaw rests over the eyes of the Kubrow head. I'd be fine with this if it weren't for the fact that when the Kubrow body lays down for a rest (most likely in my headcanon stress from the crushing pain of it's internal organs struggling to make sense of it's twisted form) the Kavat head is completely frozen in place like a severed head on a pike. It's maw stretched all the way to the floor of the orbiter in a silent, static scream.

thanks Tenno, didn't want to sleep tonight or anything lol.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

3 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Guys... you are missing the point here: We want PICTURES!!! :D I want to see the two headed Kavat and the headless rider! :)

Hey, here's a thought: You two should trade imprints. Maybe this way, you get a normal one. Or something even worse. ;)

45 minutes ago, DjaAkh said:

Guys... you are missing the point here: We want PICTURES!!! :D I want to see the two headed Kavat and the headless rider! :)

Hey, here's a thought: You two should trade imprints. Maybe this way, you get a normal one. Or something even worse. ;)

I don't think it will work even if you trade imprints :/