Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Endo

skelo0

Question

So with the new Endo system coming to Warframe in the next update, you can no longer fuse mods into your other mods, you have to convert them to Endo first

This is fine except for 1 thing

If the mods you fused together where the same mods it would give you double of what you would normaly get

So with the Endo update will this be removed and make it harder to rank up common mods that you get a lot of (like Redirection or Vitality) because you will be getting half the levels of what you would normaly be getting.

Edited by skelo0

13 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

No. The endo conversion is equivalent to max fusion potential. i.e. the amount you'd get fusing two of the same mod together.

Only difference is that this endo can be used on anything now.

Yep, the whole point of them making Endo is to remove the 50-75% energy loss for not fusing an exact duplicate. It was demonstrated tonight on Prime Time.

Mhm. But will I get to do this?

I am afraid that I will loose my duplicates just like the keys became relics.

As long as we have the dumb system of mod-conflicts on weapons, frames and sentinels - there is a need for maxed duplicates. Even if that is a stupid system.

12 minutes ago, arch111 said:

As long as we have the dumb system of mod-conflicts on weapons, frames and sentinels - there is a need for maxed duplicates. Even if that is a stupid system.

I haven't watched prime time (time zones) but I expect its a manual process, not an auto conversion?

12 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Your mods won't go anywhere. You get to choose which mods (and how many) you want to use in fusion.

1 minute ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

I haven't watched prime time (time zones) but I expect its a manual process, not an auto conversion?

I hope so. They could code it so if you have a rank 5 mod, any new ones will be converted into edo.

Hmm. But then, Transmute system would need a revision.

On second thought, it must be a manual process. 

yeah, I still don't see concrete proof that this is going to be an actual change, and now that i know about the new relics needed for Nekros Prime farming, my scepticism is in overdrive. all I see when I think of Endo is more grind and maybe more timed alerts. right now alerts for us are throwing out cores like they're going out of fashion (guess they kind of are really), so I'm, betting that Endo is gonna be scarce.

still reducing that grind, huh DE?

8 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yeah, I still don't see concrete proof that this is going to be an actual change, and now that i know about the new relics needed for Nekros Prime farming, my scepticism is in overdrive. all I see when I think of Endo is more grind and maybe more timed alerts. right now alerts for us are throwing out cores like they're going out of fashion (guess they kind of are really), so I'm, betting that Endo is gonna be scarce.

still reducing that grind, huh DE?

First off, the reason that alerts are throwing out Cores like candy is because they replaced pure credit alerts with Core alerts.

Secondly, watch the most recent Prime Time. They give a live demo of Endo.

1 hour ago, arch111 said:

I hope so. They could code it so if you have a rank 5 mod, any new ones will be converted into edo.

Hmm. But then, Transmute system would need a revision.

On second thought, it must be a manual process. 

hmmm, no?

i have a maxed primed continuity, and 4 other for leveling/selling later - i'd like to keep those, thanks.