Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you please vault the Bronco prime?

I know it didn't come with an access pack, but seriously, just please can these insults be removed from the drop tables already? The stats are horrible compared to most other weapons I've seen and used and impact suffers such a quick fall off unless its high valued like the Rakta Cernos, Vulkar/Wraith, and War, even against Corpus shields at differing points.

But as a secondary, I feel its even worse because even the Lex as the gumball machine of prime weapons is infinitely better than either variant of the bronco solely because of damage values and mainly being puncture which serves far better purpose than impact does.

Edited by (PS4)Foxkid_8

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

I know it didn't come with an access pack, but seriously, just please can these insults be removed from the drop tables already? The stats are horrible compared to most other weapons I've seen and used and impact suffers such a quick fall off unless its high valued like the Rakta Cernos, Vulkar/Wraith, and War, even against Corpus shields at differing points.

But as a secondary, I feel its even worse because even the Lex as the gumball machine of prime weapons is infinitely better than either variant of the bronco solely because of damage values and mainly being puncture which serves far better purpose than impact does.

My man? You just need to learn how to mod correctly.

6 hours ago, (PS4)mr_chainsaw555 said:

not as good as the brakk, but it's a lot stronger than you might think

They need to at least fix the magazine, currently the AkBronco Prime has 6 while a single Bronco Prime has 4. (Which is an issue no other dual variant has)

(In the video Ice Storm makes it 8)