Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you please vault the Bronco prime?

Just now, RetiredEdgeLord said:

What? my left ear is a bit deaf.

C'mon gramps, let's get you back to the retirement house. You wouldn't want to miss DEATH AND BLOOD bingo night, do you?

(Actually, how would retirement houses work for edge lords? Should it be cute and fluffy activities?)

Just now, Beggining said:

C'mon gramps, let's get you back to the retirement house. You wouldn't want to miss DEATH AND BLOOD bingo night, do you?

(Actually, how would retirement houses work for edge lords? Should it be cute and fluffy activities?)

What's bingo? Also, edgelords never retire.

41 minutes ago, DerMetzgermeister said:

My biggest peeve with the Prime Vault is that right now we're vaulting everything that has come with a PA, but waaaay older Primes that have already been in the game for over 2 years are still clogging the drop tables when nobody wants them. (WTS Burston Prime set... oh wait.)

That's exactly DE's idea. The drop tables need to be cluttered with crud that nobody wants.

On 8/24/2016 at 3:26 AM, (PS4)gggglllaaadddeea said:

You can make even the worst weapons DECENT by taking time and putting a little bit of effort into them.

I've seen a decent Panthera before, but it took 7 forma. So this is half true.
I've also seen a decent MK1-Braton.

Edited by danewgui2
Incorrect Forma amount

57 minutes ago, sushidubya said:

51DXLNgPwJL._AC_US160_.jpg

Leave my space telephones alone!

Seriously I forma'd Bronco Prime and AkBronco Primes to max.  Don't care if they're not the current DPS king or even close.  They're cute, good for fashion frame and fun to use.

XD

Lol that resemblance... They do need to go already. People used to talk about prime trash for ducats. This is  truly is prime trash. 

7 hours ago, Kenshin98 said:

You expect people would buy a PV with that in it? >.> 

Do people even use it outside of mastery fodder? I've never seen a single person use either variant in the 3 years I've been in this game. And literally everyone I've talked to about it says the same thing: its trash or its ducats. Hardly worth the effort to play with on a mission higher than mercury through venus.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Lex as the gumball machine of prime weapons

I'm not sure how you get that impression at all considering it is better than many primed primaries and all primed secondaries (except Akstilleto Prime, because I haven't tested it), but to each their own.

Edited by Insizer
misunderstood his remark

58 minutes ago, Insizer said:

I'm not sure how you get that impression at all considering it is better than many primed primaries and all primed secondaries (except Akstilleto Prime, because I haven't tested it), but to each their own.

gumball machine meaning its so extremely easy to get, people have a hard time selling it to anyone who's played longer than 1 month.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Things don't get vaulted because they're not good, they get vaulted to make room for other items without diluting the loot table too much. 

I'm pretty sure they can vault the bronco/akbronco to make space for future things as well. It'd be infinitely better to vault that thing for space for potentially more efficient weapons.

Edited by (PS4)Foxkid_8

1 minute ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

gumball machine meaning its so extremely easy to get, people have a hard time selling it to anyone who's played longer than 1 month.

My apologies, I thought you were making an off-handed comment on its strength. I'm not sure why but I thought you were insinuating it shot gumballs, lol. I'll fix my first post.

Just now, Insizer said:

My apologies, I thought you were making an off-handed comment on its strength. I'm not sure why but I thought you were insinuating it shot gumballs, lol. I'll fix my first post.

It's cool. I actually liked the Lex P after I gave it a shot like 2 years ago after I got over a personal opinion that primed items were just overrated beyond belief.

Akbronco Prime is actually one of my favorite secondaries. As Oberon performs best with a shotgun, they're my go-to along with Viral damage Ripkas, preferably, to run missions while leveling a primary. The armor reduction, with the blast proc, finished with Ripkas is absurd. They only don't see much usage, because I spend so much time with Vaykor Hek, and since Oberon doesn't usually need to blast proc, I use Tysis instead, which is my current favorite secondary.

On 8/24/2016 at 10:34 AM, RetiredEdgeLord said:

I've never seen a decent Lato.

Lato could be better with a kavat due to the status being so low, and the 1.75x critical modifier isn't the worst. Now compare this to the Azima, which yes I know, it is a full auto pistol, how could I compare it to this?

Well, ignoring the damage types and going straight for physical damage, the Azima does 20 damage, while the Lato does 18. With enough modding, and by binding firing to the mouse wheel, you could create an automatic Lato capable of being a crit weapon, giving that it would be a downgrade to something that could be more efficient.

Edited by danewgui2
Forgot to mention automatic