Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullet Dance combos are too hard to perform.

KamishirasawaKeine

19 minutes ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

They are not that hard when u get used to the timing. I struggled at the beginning too.

It's not impossible but still impractical in combat, catching the brief combo window while fighting the enemies is like doing calculus on a roller coaster.

I mean, you always get the combo you desire when using Tempo Royale, but not this one. Bullet Dance sure has the most difficult "regular" combo.

Edited by KamishirasawaKeine

guys,it's called "bullet dance",as movies and games tell us,you can't do a bullet dance without being a total badass,and the people who are having problems performing the combos,maybe are just not badass enough for this stance :/

The entire melee system needs to be scrapped and reworked from the ground up to be perfectly honest... It was not planned out well and some of the mods (i.e. speed mods) make combos more difficult to use even if they weren't on ridiculous button combos.

But I think with bullet dance specifically, there is a hitch somewhere in the timing.

this combo only shows how wrongly deep the animation system as sneaked into the controls beyond any usability criteria, i would actually love the see a new trend of melee stances that dont work with predefined combos, and that is free from animation locks, and silly animation system based bugs like performing a charged attack, bullet jump, and then see your bullet jump get repeated because your charged attack "interrupted" it in the first place

Yeah the timing on trying to pull of the combos is waaaay to small. Unless the intended purpose was for us to smash the melee key faster then the speed of light....... Also has there been any post or replys by DE members if they are aware of this bug yet? 

3 minutes ago, -Blaze- said:

I can't just always bind everything at a new key/Button. This would mess with my other settings every time 

That would be your own weakness... That aside, warframe's input system reqiures a certain touch to maximize effectiveness. One that should not exist but does so anyway.