Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bad experiences ever burn you off of a frame?

I've never really been burnt off of a frame. People have given me crap for playing Saryn in "missions she shouldn't be played in," but I have a reason for it - I want to have fun. I don't play a game to make profit, be efficient, etc, I play it to have fun.

Needless to say, I hate the very concept of metas with a passion. I should be able to play what I want.

If people need EV and heal all the time, they're the ones who should git gud. The only time I expect a Trinity to EV is during Raids and even then my regular Raid group doesn't actively look for an EV. 

Anyway my answer to title would be Loki. I know he's a powerful and gorgeous frame. It's just that I was unlucky enough to meet so many Loki 'master race' idiots (you know those pathetic type who have nothing to be proud of in their lives so they need to use video game character tiers to put others down) in my WF playtime that I've completely lost interest in him. 

2 hours ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Personally, no. I don't. People say I am good, so I suppose I am good.

Easy peasy solution to your problem? Get a gun, strap it on your back, and then do missions until it's lvl 30, sell it.

Once you get to a high mastery people wont even bother you if you go in sortie with lvl 0 stuff or into high level missions with lv0 frames.

Edit: also, no point in minmax anymore dude. Endless missions are a waste of time now (hieracon excluded).

I upset people with a not fully leveled Glaxion and Secura Dual Cestra in today's defense sortie. I also had Oberon and Silva & Aegis. I did about 40% damage, so they've been written off as bottom feeders' leftovers.