Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker's identity, a question to lorelords

Midas

Many have speculated that Stalker is actually Teshin -- there is a long thread of speculation about this somewhere. Some in that thread also made an argument that it could be Ballas, and they also listed a fair number of speculations why they felt that way. Personally I found the Teshin theory somewhat more likely, but it could be either, or it could be neither. 

It is definitely a fascinating thought. One of my personal pet theories is that Ballas could potentially be Alad V (but that is a tad far-fetched I know). 

19 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Many have speculated that Stalker is actually Teshin -- there is a long thread of speculation about this somewhere. Some in that thread also made an argument that it could be Ballas, and they also listed a fair number of speculations why they felt that way. Personally I found the Teshin theory somewhat more likely, but it could be either, or it could be neither. 

It is definitely a fascinating thought. One of my personal pet theories is that Ballas could potentially be Alad V (but that is a tad far-fetched I know). 

I've said my theories on Stalker a few other times today, but suffice to say I think it's exactly "what it says on the tin."  Teshin is also pretty much what he claims to be, IMO, one of the Dax who trained the Tenno to fight with gun and blade against the Sentients. Though apparently he's got some history/complications with the Twin Queens. 

Ballas, I do think he is still around, but I think he's hiding, or in stasis, I doubt of all Corpus that he's Alad, Alad himself says he "doesn't understand what he's found in Warframes," and was willing to trade info for info. If he was Ballas, he would already know. Maybe Frohd Bek? But probably not.  Ballas is around, but still in hiding I'd wager. 

Stalkers motivations are punishment and order. He is like a anti-hero, telling the other heroes they are abusing their powers and he will make them pay for that, but allso wants them to see the world as he does, and ultimately join him.

The Guardians were a cast below the Tenno and Likely below the Dax, or on even standing as a elite soldier like Dax.

Both ballas and Teshin have their roles to play and they are not on the same trajectory as Stalker.

If Stalker has amnesia/madness, he cannot be Ballas or Teshin. If Stalker pretends to be crazy, that is such a big charade to maintain, and Ballas does not seem the hands-on type. Teshin would in this case be a doubleagent.for his.own agenda and the Conclave is built to train Tenno for killing Sentients,  so killing them as Stalker hurts that plan directly.

It is now *possibly a thing of the past* that others than Tenno used Transferrance. If that is the case, Stalker can be piloted by a non-Tenno.

But that would mean Lotus is lying about Stalker going mad when confronted by the Truth. She is still not telling us who he is, and I am sure she knows. She is still protecting us by hiding the truth.

Maby the reveal of who he is will have huge impact on us all. That would not be the case if it is Ballas or Teshin.

Margulis would be a fun twist though. And reason enough for madness/Lotus not telling us.

"So yeah, your surrogate mother Margulis who loved you and sacrificed herself for you, is allso the one hunting and killing you."

1 hour ago, SilvaDreams said:

Well we can make this simple.

We don't know, there is just not enough known about him.

Sure we can make wild completely unsupported if not funny guesses, like Tenshin or even Baro being the Stalker but in the end we still haven't a clue.

If we take Lotus word for it, and add Hunhows remark, we can at least say that Stalker used to be like the Tenno.

That heavily implies Umbra and a independent warframe who do not need an operator.

In that light, I am not sure Stalker is anyone, but he WAS someone who is now part of the Warframe. 

War Within will let us know more if Sacred Grove is any indication.

Edited by arch111