Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RELIC DROP in Interception BROKEN!

13QZXXTTX

What DE([DE]Steve) has done GREAT so far on some mission's relic reward system, you could see it for yourself! (3rd spoiler)

However, after I though some interception lower level mission was also boosted with more chane of relic, but it is not true.

As of hotfix:  The Silver Grove: U1.1.

Some Interception drop table has been reverted to the state of Update: Specters of the Rail. RELICS on specific mission. Or when Relics were introduced.

DE: Increase Relics drops, CHECK!

Spoiler

My thought on the new Relics vs Void Keys: 1 Key = 4 Relic, reason is no more leeching, which is nice, but it require each four player to have that relic. so technically 1 key = 4 relic is logical. 4 Relic of the same state some time give a good chance of specific item reward, some time (RNG is biased, RNG don't like Des).

BUG! This is the PROBLEM, Level 15 Ceres Interception has nearly impossible chance to get Lith Relic. Thus, basically doing 4 Rounds for 1 relic (eat up around 1 hour). That the reason why people do not play Ceres Interception at all.

Spoiler

Note: This link will expire 1 hour after upload. Will try to re-upload another if needed in the comment or reply section.

https://unsee.cc/tomidera/

Further explanation: 

Why is this such a big problem?  Round 1-2 will reward Lith Relic, Round 3-4 will reward Meso Relic. Pattern repeat for Round 5-8, so forth.

Basically, you won't be getting Lith Relic that is listed in some Meso Relic drop table, instead you "might" get only one Meso relic per four runs on Ceres.

Summary of Cinxia,Ceres: This Interception drop table is broken. (inserted on 2nd edit)

Now, this is what Digital Extreme Delivered! 3-4 Relic per 4 Round, this is a great boost, would I love more 4 relic per each 4 round, yes I would.

Spoiler

Note: This link will expire 1 hour after upload. Will try to re-upload another if needed in the comment or reply section.

https://unsee.cc/nodigazu/

Interception on Berehynia, Sedna is well justify on "improved relics reward". So does some higher level Interceptions, i.e. Mithra,Void.

On regular Round 1-4 run, you are likely to get 3 relic, rarely 4 relic at good times. However, few cases you might get unlucky if your Round 1-2 is filled with regular mods. Though, either Round 1 or 2 should be giving "previous era" (10 level before) Relics or two Relics of that previous era.

DE, KEEP GOING! YOU ALL ARE REALLY IMPROVING THE RELICS DROP! THE MORE REASON WE GO FOR THEM! However, the relics is not justify on other mission that is understandable, but having it on Interception and now broken, and doing this for several hours just to get mod is not a good reason to play this some Interceptions at all.

Useful Tennos Sources:

WarFrame-PC Update & Build Notes

WarFrame Wikia - Interceptions

PS I don't use well known image hosting, that would be nice, but not happening. 

Edited by DesFrSpace
Correct Ceres Interception is Cinxia,Ceres. Update another hour on the Interception in Spoiler #2 and #3, 1 hour, remind me to update it another hour.

This isn't a bug. It may be something that should be implemented, but it isn't a bug. Will be reporting this thread to admins so it can be placed in the proper sub-forum.

Also, drop tables were modified in The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2. This may be the cause of what you are talking about.

Edited by Cano_Lathra

3 hours ago, Cano_Lathra said:

This isn't a bug. It may be something that should be implemented, but it isn't a bug. Will be reporting this thread to admins so it can be placed in the proper sub-forum.

Also, drop tables were modified in The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2. This may be the cause of what you are talking about.

:D Some one replied. 

I'm not sure if it a bug or not, but right after the The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2: Interception give more relics, more ideal to play often. But it has been reverted since  The Silver Grove: Update 1 or  The Silver Grove: U1.1. Interception Cixsini has gone form 3relic/4round back to 1relic/4round.

Call this fix or reversion what you will, but this is a BIG factor in why people would not want to pursuit a 4 Round in Cinxia for Relics, (average is 1 mod, and 3 relic), NOT (3 mod, and 1 relic, which is how Void Key used to be).

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

Spoiler

Endo Fixes:

- Clarity on drops overall for endless missions:
We did a drop audit of our endless tables and decided to reduce the repeat Mods in Rotation C and split what was 100% of Relics in B with C so that C isn't considered a 'wasted' rotation.

Well that was the whole point, more relic per Rotation A A B C, right?

My point is right after TSG:H2, Interceptions like Beryhynia,Sedna and Cinxia Ceres would be considered a good option to stick around to C rotation(4 Rounds).

Now the better option would to not play Cinxia, Ceres and just do the one that give 3 or 4 Relics in a 4 round run.

Again, I'm clarifying what I felt has been broke by updates, and some time we need to remind Digital Extreme this little details that affect gaming session.

@Cano_Lathra THANK YOU for reading my post :). I have spend about 3+ hour to snip the images and "try" to explain why Cinxia, Ceres is not functioning like the other Interception. 

Des is very happy that DE, has stay on their promise and fix the relic for AABC for Mithra,Void, but Cinxia,Ceres might be one of the Interception that has become broken, under DE's busy days.

Edited by DesFrSpace

This is working as intended. 

Example: Berehynia on Ceres

Round 1-2 Has a 66.67% chance to award an Meso Relix

Round 3: 100% chance to award one axi relic excluding one

Round 4: Can reward any of the axi relics with 100% chance.

Its only due to the changes they have made to the new primes system. In wich you need to farm the relic in order to have acces to the new prime components.

And also because the relics are burnt through 4x times as fast.

1 hour ago, DustyFlash said:

This is working as intended. 

Example: Berehynia on Ceres

Round 1-2 Has a 66.67% chance to award an Meso Relix

Round 3: 100% chance to award one axi relic excluding one

Round 4: Can reward any of the axi relics with 100% chance.

Its only due to the changes they have made to the new primes system. In wich you need to farm the relic in order to have acces to the new prime components.

And also because the relics are burnt through 4x times as fast.

YES, DE do fix it and have more Relics. I do pay attention, especially the like of Mithra, Void, that is not the case now as Mithra award player the fair ammount of relic.

I'm talking specifically about Cinxia, Ceres. I'm going to PM you link of what I got, before the recent update about a week ago, 5+ days ago: Cinxia give Lith on AA, and Meso on BC. But now it is glitched to give only one relic on Round 4 or C rotation. 

PS: You didn't get it because I did not send you the link proof of why, I don't use imgur and all that other source so check your PM, will update the post with link lasting 1 hour.