The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix: Bladestorm, Sound Quake, World on Fire and Synoid Simulor

(PSN)ghinellil

I play this game for a while, and this stuff is the worse in the game.

- Bladestorm: will be reworked, i hope very soon. All the baby spam ninjas will move on. I don't hate Ash at all (nice frame), just who spam for play. 

- Sound Quake: after this ability is active, the player can go in bath. Have no sense to exist, like an auto pilot. When i see a Banshee in interception, i already know how it end. Yawn ! 

- World on Fire: really too powerful. The worse in on exterminations; it become run from A to B. Another boring situation.

- Synoid Simulor: really? :O I can't believe it still around all this time. Please DE, limit the bubbles active at the same moment; shot another and delete the first. 10 bubble max. Let people use it like the Torid... with some brain effort. Plus it counter nullifier much better then other weapons. All the bubbles make a visual mess, especially in dark mission; sometimes i have to play looking only the mini map.

The best is to encounter an Ash Prime with the Synoid Simulor, in sortie with Radiation Hazard  ಠ_ಠ

P.S: i don't like "please fix" threads, but after 200 login days, my patience start to fall.

Edited by (PS4)ghinellil

Just now, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Ash is better! Be killed by Bladestorm while try to avoid Simulor bubbles... so much fun.

With Mirage theres no getting away from the Simulor.

In fact, the problems everyone has with the Simulor (now that it cant headshot-crit anymore) is how it interacts with Hall of Mirrors.

agree on all tho less so on wof: it falls off rather quickly in high level content but still provides more than solid cc on high level enemies... maybe that aspect could indeed be toned down a bit and instead buff fire blast's duration or something, that one almost never seems worth the energy cost. that being said wof IS braindead fo sho, just not that overpowered lategame. i think it should be veteran etiquette not to play public if you wanna skip low tier exterminations with ember...

geez, another one of those threads >__> 

you do know you have the choice to leave when you see one of these, right? if you don't want to play with these then leave and start your own party, or ask NICELY for anyone with these to remove them/stop using them and spare us the thread 

55 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

World on Fire: really too powerful. The worse in on exterminations; it become run from A to B. Another boring situation.

Bad at high lvl missions serves as CC only.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Synoid Simulor: really?

You mean Mirage? :P 

Edited by PrimeDCookieMonstah

1 minute ago, Kenshin98 said:

you do know you have the choice to leave when you see one of these, right?

I always leave. Play alone the most i can. Sometimes take me 20 try to get a decent team. And is not elitism, is common sense. I prefer die 3 times then cheese all missions.

But hide the dust under the carpet resolve nothing.

1 minute ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I always leave. Play alone the most i can. Sometimes take me 20 try to get a decent team. And is not elitism, is common sense. I prefer die 3 times then cheese all missions.

But hide the dust under the carpet resolve nothing.

Fix broken scaling FIRST. Then we can talk about fixing them.

Bladestorm is already stated for a rework so it's pointless arguing about it.

I do however agree on Soundquake, but only its CC aspect. Mapwide lockdown is bad, DE nerfed Prism, they'll nerf Soundquake too. My only suggestion is to make it a slow, not a knockback, then I wouldn't really have a problem with it.

Regarding WoF, it's only good at lower levels, content that is not worth staying in long, so I don't think it should be touched.

Synoid simulor is only seen as a problem due to mirages always spamming them, otherwise I wouldn't care much about it in the same way I don't care much about Tonkor.

Edited by Demon.King

Sure. Now, when Tonkor is almost useless, Mirage doesn't have the blind that was one thing that made interception bearable for me, Trinity can't bless the whole team, only those who stay close, and so on... Let's nerf all the remaining fun right out of the game.

People in radiation sorties mean team kills without fail. It doesn't matter what weapons they use, or what frames. Even if all the teammates know what to do, it's still a high chance of friendly fire. Remove AOE powers and weapons, and you'll start to complain about primed reach on melee. Or polearms. I do them solo if they are something I can do, or totally expect to be killed by a teammate if I go with a team.

Ash is the only thing that makes Rathuum points gathering bearable to me. If I need to help someone to get a Saryn part. And the only place I take Ash at all.

Banshee needs so many mods, is so squishy and so many enemies just outright ignore the CC element of the Sound Quake, that any nerf to it will see her effective removal from the game. What next, remove damage multiplier from her Sonar?

World on fire needs a lot of mods as well to be of any effect. And then falls off in damage quite fast. And even infestation, that should be the weakest against fire have Ancient Healers that need a personal touch even on level 20.

One thread even proposed fall damage. Just why are there so many people who want to ''balance'' this game like this, and convert it to Counter Strike?

Edited by Flirk2

The problem lies not in these things, but in the players who use them in such a way, and also kinda in yourself. Can't just say "NURF!" just because it doesn't please you. People are free to play however they want, no matter how dumb or cheesy it seems to you.

As for Rad missions... they're moronic by design. EVERYTHING the devs give us is designed to nuke the enemy on a large scale before the enemy insta-kills us (say thanks to the devs and that utterly broken enemy scaling they love so much for some unfathomable reason...). So obviously after years of habit, implementing friendly fire is just stupid.

If the devs spent more time bringing a semblance of balance to this game instead of releasing half-broken content all the time, this wouldn't be such a big issue.

But that's just my opinion of course.

Edited by Marthrym

6 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

Fix broken scaling FIRST. Then we can talk about fixing them.

I never used the weapon and powers i complain about, so there is an alternative, even if scaling is not fixed first. Anyway i would fix both :)

I'm agree WOF is bad on high level mission; another reason for fix it! But still a problem for who start play the game, and who love Ember can't play her in sorties.

The way to go isn't nerfing things like the synoid simulor...

The way to go is to fix enemy scaling, because constant weapon reworks as narrowed the available weapons to use for what could be considered end game down to roughly 3-5 weapons. Remember when the Ogris use to be a thing? Yeah, i never see that anymore because they killed it. Fix the enemies, not nerf the players.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I never used the weapon and powers i complain about, so there is an alternative, even if scaling is not fixed first. Anyway i would fix both :)

Use them first before complaining.

Bladestorm indeed does a lot of damage, it should be fixed.

Sound Quake is useless without the augment and with it just drains too much energy. Also it can't kill if there's an Ancient lying around. The ability to CC the whole map should be checked.

World on Fire, like many others have said, is only used in lower level missions. Have you tried Equinox?

Synoid Simulor isn't that strong, I just used it on Banshee this Sortie 2 and could barely kill. If I had brought Sancti Tigris, I would've killed more. The only reason Synoid Simulor is OP is when used with Mirage, if not it sucks (see what I did there? lol).

You don't need to deal a lot of damage if enemies' health and armor don't scale infinitely. You don't need to CC the whole map if you can kill them.

Really the root cause is mainly endless enemy scaling which is really broken.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)FifaFutgiveaway said:

The way to go isn't nerfing things like the synoid simulor...

The way to go is to fix enemy scaling, because constant weapon reworks as narrowed the available weapons to use for what could be considered end game down to roughly 3-5 weapons. Remember when the Ogris use to be a thing? Yeah, i never see that anymore because they killed it. Fix the enemies, not nerf the players.

I'm not sure about. I seen Mirage+Simulor do all the 3 missions on sortie without sweat. Nullifiers? Not a problem. People will spam it even if scaling is fixed.

The most fast and easy fix is to limit the bubbles; it resolve all problems, Mirage will become useless with it, and less visual mess.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

The most fast and easy fix is to limit the bubbles; it resolve all problems, Mirage will become useless with it, and less visual mess.

Actually no. Make the stacks individual. Every weapon with Mirage always has less damage with the clones. But with S. Simulor it can stack with the main's orb and deal damage as if it were shot by the main Mirage. Making them separate from each other will fix your problem.

Just now, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I'm not sure about. I seen Mirage+Simulor do all the 3 missions on sortie without sweat. Nullifiers? Not a problem. People will spam it even if scaling is fixed.

If anything, there needs to be more weapons like the simulor as the amount of weapons that are viable have shortened scarily short. And if you're going to say that mirage practically cheesed the sortie, then what does that say about the sortie... Is it too easy? Most likely. After SoTR this games end game has perished due to the lack of prime rewards from void and the endless survivals. 

I understand that some of the weapons compared to the simulor make the simulor look overpowered as hell, but most of the weapons what are compared to it are really underpowered.

4 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

Use them first before complaining.

Bladestorm indeed does a lot of damage, it should be fixed.

Sound Quake is useless without the augment and with it just drains too much energy. Also it can't kill if there's an Ancient lying around. The ability to CC the whole map should be checked.

World on Fire, like many others have said, is only used in lower level missions. Have you tried Equinox?

Synoid Simulor isn't that strong, I just used it on Banshee this Sortie 2 and could barely kill. If I had brought Sancti Tigris, I would've killed more. The only reason Synoid Simulor is OP is when used with Mirage, if not it sucks (see what I did there? lol).

You don't need to deal a lot of damage if enemies' health and armor don't scale infinitely. You don't need to CC the whole map if you can kill them.

Really the root cause is mainly endless enemy scaling which is really broken.

I never used in sorties, and high level missions. Had almost all the frames.

2 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

Actually no. Make the stacks individual. Every weapon with Mirage always has less damage with the clones. But with S. Simulor it can stack with the main's orb and deal damage as if it were shot by the main Mirage. Making them separate from each other will fix your problem.

Ok. I never used it. I trust you how to fix it :)

Just now, Praxxor said:

I'm gonna blame these threads if Mirage gets nerfed because of Simulor, and we all know that it's gonna be HoM that's gonna get nerfed, AGAIN.

Can we stop with the nerf mentality and propose some compromise instead BTW?

Nerf Simulor - that's a compromise.