Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nobody showing up in relays

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

Question

18 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

This has been happening since the new update. Every time I go to Maroo's Bazaar or the Tenno Relay, nobody is there.  Has something in the settings changed? 

i have no idea but recently last night i have been encountering this problem as well i have no idea what's the cause of this 

if it's crowded in a public room, you may end up in a extra instance as existing ones get filled up.

you're supposed to get a menu to select what Instance you want to join, but that menu is usually missing or disappears instantly when it's busy and gets in your way when it's completely empty.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

if it's crowded in a public room, you may end up in a extra instance as existing ones get filled up.

you're supposed to get a menu to select what Instance you want to join, but that menu is usually missing or disappears instantly when it's busy and gets in your way when it's completely empty.

This could be an explanation for why you're finding little to no one in the relay. When you enter, take note of which relay it says you're in. You'll usually see a message appear at the top that say something like "Larunda relay 2" which signifies you are in the second instance, rather than the first. 

If you're in the first and no one is around, it may simply be a bad time as well. I've had instances of relays being pretty empty at times of the day and packed to the brim at others.

49 minutes ago, Haldos said:

This could be an explanation for why you're finding little to no one in the relay. When you enter, take note of which relay it says you're in. You'll usually see a message appear at the top that say something like "Larunda relay 2" which signifies you are in the second instance, rather than the first. 

If you're in the first and no one is around, it may simply be a bad time as well. I've had instances of relays being pretty empty at times of the day and packed to the brim at others.

I'll try again.  I was getting three instances on Venus that all read "calm", and none of them had any people.  I also went to other relays on other planets to see if anybody was there, and there was no one.  Maroo's Bazaar, on the other hand, did not give my any instances and immediately brought me to an empty room.

EDIT:  I tried it again.  Same thing with a different outcome.  At Maroo's Bazaar, my map showed that there was one person there, but I couldn't see anybody.  The chat wouldn't load, so I couldn't communicate with the invisible entity. 

Edited by (XB1)GeckoGenesis

6 hours ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

I'll try again.  I was getting three instances on Venus that all read "calm", and none of them had any people.  I also went to other relays on other planets to see if anybody was there, and there was no one.  Maroo's Bazaar, on the other hand, did not give my any instances and immediately brought me to an empty room.

EDIT:  I tried it again.  Same thing with a different outcome.  At Maroo's Bazaar, my map showed that there was one person there, but I couldn't see anybody.  The chat wouldn't load, so I couldn't communicate with the invisible entity. 

When playing earlier I loaded in to the bizarre and Vesper relay numerous times. Chat loaded with a full house of players but in most instances no one was seen in the relay. Gauging from the chat it is/was widespread. A couple of times I saw others but the most was three and I can't confirm if they saw me.