Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is the fastest way to farm credits? (after update 19: Specters of the Rail, and The Silver Grove)

zoobmer

Question

I just bought a ton of blueprints and built a bunch of stuff (mostly warframes), and now I have less than 100k credits. I need to get 500k credits to max rank a syndicate and get the warframe augment I want. it will be quite a while before I have enough standing, but I still need advice on how to get credits as quickly as possible. sadly, searching the topic gave me a result from 2015, which was not helpful given recent updates. anyone have any ideas?

On 9/4/2016 at 6:06 PM, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Oh boy.

You should know that teams that do Hieracon usually want to go for 1600 or more Cryotic. If you join random groups and bail at 100 you are going to be blacklisted with so many players you can't even imagine.

Better bet is perhaps something like Akkad; you can bail after five rounds, get some 20k creds from that, and the remaining three can choose to stay as they wish.

Please do not turn Akkad into Sechura. People moved from Sechura to Akkad for affinity because everyone started using Sechura for credit farming and bailed at wave 5.

On Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 7:20 PM, steelblueskies said:

obligatory pointing out that seimeni dark sector defense on ceres is also 20k credit reward same as heirachon etc.

Just want to report back that after tried both Heirachon and Seimeni. Seimeni is way easier to solo and not frame specific. It's consistently reliable time wise and clear just as fast without all the running around.

Saryn with explosive/spore secondary.

Akkad.

Solo it, no need to screw with other people (some people in public want to do 5 waves and get out for credits, others want to do more for exp, if you want credit, just solo it).

5 waves, get out. ~48k credits every 4-5 minutes with credit booster.

That's the simplest way I've tried. I have not tried Pluto excavation. Will try that next.

On 5-9-2016 at 0:59 AM, TrueHawkEye said:

Well me neither that is why you get a group of players and go invite only. (new players keep asking me to help them out with credits, I dont have a clue what they do with them I just might have way too many credits. I dont understand the credit shortage at all.)

You can always get someone to taxi you to the planet and play the missing like that.

But the only thing i dont like is the new players come in and than leave and there is no thank you or anything just leave.

Hi, By reading this message im wondering if you could help me sometime the credits are a huge problem for me and 1 of my friends.

Im not one of those new players who just leave (also farmed ash prime and volt prime already) 

I and one of my friends are just really struggling whit money while i see people have like 5 million.

-NgUNL

11 hours ago, gamenalsnl said:

Hi, By reading this message im wondering if you could help me sometime the credits are a huge problem for me and 1 of my friends.

Im not one of those new players who just leave (also farmed ash prime and volt prime already) 

I and one of my friends are just really struggling whit money while i see people have like 5 million.

-NgUNL

Well if your on when i am on sure i can help you do a few rounds if you like.