Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is the fastest way to farm credits? (after update 19: Specters of the Rail, and The Silver Grove)

zoobmer

Question

I just bought a ton of blueprints and built a bunch of stuff (mostly warframes), and now I have less than 100k credits. I need to get 500k credits to max rank a syndicate and get the warframe augment I want. it will be quite a while before I have enough standing, but I still need advice on how to get credits as quickly as possible. sadly, searching the topic gave me a result from 2015, which was not helpful given recent updates. anyone have any ideas?

Oh boy.

You should know that teams that do Hieracon usually want to go for 1600 or more Cryotic. If you join random groups and bail at 100 you are going to be blacklisted with so many players you can't even imagine.

Better bet is perhaps something like Akkad; you can bail after five rounds, get some 20k creds from that, and the remaining three can choose to stay as they wish.

1 minute ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

You should know that teams that do Hieracon usually want to go for 1600 or more Cryotic. If you join random groups and bail at 100 you are going to be blacklisted with so many players you can't even imagine.

Logged in to say the exact same thing.

Sechura, unless it was directly changed, should give the same credit reward per completion as Hieracon and you can bail at 5 waves without ending the run of anyone else in the mission. People go to Hieracon for Endo and Relics, so they come strapped. If you start trying to bail after one extractor you're going to make enemies like you wouldn't believe. It is not the type of place you're going to find people receptive to one-and-done.

32 minutes ago, TrueHawkEye said:

best bet is Pluto in the dark sector heraicon excavation mission, complete 1 excavator and leave you get 1 reward and 20 000 credits every time.

26 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Oh boy.

Better bet is perhaps something like Akkad; you can bail after five rounds, get some 20k creds from that, and the remaining three can choose to stay as they wish.

23 minutes ago, BlaineKodos said:

Logged in to say the exact same thing.

Sechura, unless it was directly changed, should give the same credit reward per completion as Hieracon and you can bail at 5 waves without ending the run of anyone else in the mission. People go to Hieracon for Endo and Relics, so they come strapped. If you start trying to bail after one extractor you're going to make enemies like you wouldn't believe. It is not the type of place you're going to find people receptive to one-and-done.

I would not bail after 1 though; I'd probably either bail after 8, or not go there to begin with. (get two of each rotation that way. after 8 excavators, it's really more efficient to leave and come back, regardless of everything else.) the problem is I have not unlocked pluto yet.

edit: I'm not a fan of people who extract after one myself. you got to get every rotation at least once if you ask me.

Edited by ZBanx

15 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Dark Sector Missions is definitely a good choice. the End of Mission Credit Reward on top of using l00t Farming to multiply Credits gained during the Mission will mean... quite a lot of Credits.

hmmmmm... what mission type?

22 minutes ago, ZBanx said:

I would not bail after 1 though; I'd probably either bail after 8, or not go there to begin with. (get two of each rotation that way. after 8 excavators, it's really more efficient to leave and come back, regardless of everything else.) the problem is I have not unlocked pluto yet.

edit: I'm not a fan of people who extract after one myself. you got to get every rotation at least once if you ask me.

Well me neither that is why you get a group of players and go invite only. (new players keep asking me to help them out with credits, I dont have a clue what they do with them I just might have way too many credits. I dont understand the credit shortage at all.)

You can always get someone to taxi you to the planet and play the missing like that.

But the only thing i dont like is the new players come in and than leave and there is no thank you or anything just leave.

Just now, ZBanx said:

what is this I keep hearing about Chroma? I don't understand!

One of his abilities makes him get rid of his skin(Like a snake i think) and the skin will sit there and breathe elemental flames upon it's enemies. 

It also has a passive that boosts the amount of credits you get.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Effigy
It may seem confusing at first, but it will make sense when you actually use it.

30 minutes ago, TrueHawkEye said:

I dont have a clue what they do with them I just might have way too many credits. I dont understand the credit shortage at all.

the short answer:  we're still building up our arsenals.

the long answer: ranking up with syndicates takes close to close to a million credits per syndicate. each sentinel costs 100k for the blueprint and 20k to build. we're constantly either upgrading to better weapons or making mastery fodder; not to mention trying new weapons because we don't know how they will turn out. we have to build every warframe and archwing at some point, and that is a credit sink; until we have them all, anyway. upgrading our mods takes a lot of money; maxing a ten rank uncommon takes close to one and a half million, and a primed mod takes close to two million; not to mention the cost of getting the primed mod in the first place.

long story short: once you've built up that arsenal, there isn't much use for credits anymore, so they start piling up.

Edited by ZBanx
add "trying weapons" to the list.

1 hour ago, ZBanx said:

the short answer:  we're still building up our arsenals.

the long answer: ranking up with syndicates takes close to close to a million credits per syndicate. each sentinel costs 100k for the blueprint and 20k to build. we're constantly either upgrading to better weapons or making mastery fodder; not to mention trying new weapons because we don't know how they will turn out. we have to build every warframe and archwing at some point, and that is a credit sink; until we have them all, anyway. upgrading our mods takes a lot of money; maxing a ten rank uncommon takes close to one and a half million, and a primed mod takes close to two million; not to mention the cost of getting the primed mod in the first place.

long story short: once you've built up that arsenal, there isn't much use for credits anymore, so they start piling up.

I get the first part

The second part i did not know it cost 1 mill to rank up the syndicates. had no clue it costed 2 mill to rank up primed mods.... I got too many credits to notice. my bad. (I dont use boosters)

33 minutes ago, TrueHawkEye said:

I get the first part

The second part i did not know it cost 1 mill to rank up the syndicates. had no clue it costed 2 mill to rank up primed mods.... I got too many credits to notice. my bad. (I dont use boosters)

keep in mind, this is going from rank zero to max rank. each rank's price increases exponentially, so the last rank alone is half the price. in other words, if you go to the second highest rank, you'll only pay half, if you go to the third highest rank, you only pay a quarter, so on and so forth.

2 hours ago, TrueHawkEye said:

I get the first part

Also dojo research blueprints take up a lot of credits.
Same with Pizzas, Ciphers, Formas, Potatos, crafting them so often can add up very quickly. 

And yeah, mods probably take the most amount of credits.

Pluto, Heiracon. 

Solo a single extractor, reset.

Rewards 20,000-25,000c per run, and if you're fast you can do it in 3 minutes. 400,000c per hour.

With a booster that's 40,000-45,000c.  800,000c per hour. 

Here's an old, but still valid, video showing a run. Nyx is what I personally use, but you can do it on most frames pretty easily.

14 hours ago, steelblueskies said:

obligatory pointing out that seimeni dark sector defense on ceres is also 20k credit reward same as heirachon etc.

This a thousand times this.  Even though the defense point can shift I find it faster than Sechura due to the mostly open design.  Much easier to kill everything as fast as Tennoly possible. 

Excavations are an absolutely terrible idea if you are only looking for credits.  They take way too much time.  They are only good if you are there for other reasons and are ready to invest the time for those and are awesome for that.  But for credits the fastest Dark Sector mission you can find is the way to go.

Just now, Don_T_Shoot said:

This a thousand times this.  Even though the defense point can shift I find it faster than Sechura due to the mostly open design.  Much easier to kill everything as fast as Tennoly possible. 

Excavations are an absolutely terrible idea if you are only looking for credits.  They take way too much time.  They are only good if you are there for other reasons and are ready to invest the time for those and are awesome for that.  But for credits the fastest Dark Sector mission you can find is the way to go.

How fast do you complete Seimeni solo? Heiracon takes 3 minutes, hardly too much time. :/

well clearly you aren't completing a heirachon solo with a chroma for extra credits in 3 minutes.

them spawn rate issues.

just tried it again personally and waiting until powers drained to GET another power carrier to show up, it takes far too long.

meanwhile a fast nova works wonders. or just eat the marginal time loss and be chroma or ember in seimeni.

furthermore more readily accessible. ceres vs pluto.