Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Music Themed Warframe

Kaotyke

6 hours ago, texrei said:

It's sad, that WF goes too far away from science fiction. When we can't explain how warframe functions and its powers work, because the technology is lost, those people are gone and maybe even they didn't know all, so it all looks like a magic - it's one thing. But when we turn to folklore and popular fantasy cliche - it's other. I don't complain, it's still a cool mix of science and fantasy.

I just want a hard realistic warframe eventually, like hacker warframe, someone who manipulates existing entities, not magic.

What about Vauban, he is as close to a hard fantasy warframe as possible. All of his powers have a physical side (grenades etc.) and he focuses on technology.

Also leaked concept art for new warframe here... (Not really, but it is still pretty funny)

latest?cb=20150502012945

1 hour ago, Siekier said:

Music based Warframe sounds utterly stupid and ridiculous imo, but we already got jester, magician and fairy so what the hell, couldn't be much worse right? Right?

Anyway, let's keep it up and maybe someday we'll have something truly amazing like waiter frame or maybe cook frame, that sounds delicious.

Where is my mongol horseman frame, damit !?

1 hour ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

What about Vauban, he is as close to a hard fantasy warframe as possible. All of his powers have a physical side (grenades etc.) and he focuses on technology.

Also leaked concept art for new warframe here... (Not really, but it is still pretty funny)

latest?cb=20150502012945

Fable legends online xD

9 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

You forgot about that piano play that makes people commit suicide, think they called it the melody of death or something o.0

I was actually thinking about the brown note; give us a music based power that makes the enemy soil their pants in fear

6 hours ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

Vauban fits well, so as the early frames. Mag, Banshee, Nova, Saryn - they are all cool concepts. And still s lot of missing themes. 

18 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

If this Warframe resembles ANY game with a Bard class, it will reach Limbo levels of crass. Even within the genre, they're usually seen as corny.

Overwatch pulled off a Bard class really well, actually. I'm surprised I went so far into this thread without seeing a single Lucio reference.

lucio.png

Wow they've just announced the theme and already you guys are jumping on the bandwagon of being depressed?

Look at Inaros, everyone hated the theme but he ended up as an amazing solo frame with insane health.

Have some hope for god sakes.

20 minutes ago, Genzaio said:

Wow they've just announced the theme and already you guys are jumping on the bandwagon of being depressed?

Look at Inaros, everyone hated the theme but he ended up as an amazing solo frame with insane health.

Have some hope for god sakes.

Yea but it still he looks ugly...

22 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Name Virtuoso for new frame is short for   connoisseur of art rarities-expert of art. And art its not only the music, is also for the Arts himself... Perhaps this is actually something totally different than we think it is.... Perhaps he can paints with enemy blood. :smile: 

With my technique, killing blooms into artwork!