Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FISSURE MISSIONS

Jim22

so this has only happened to me once but when people join fissure missions and they are almost finished and you only have like 3 or 6 reactants and you cant chose to get any prime parts because you came in late that's really dumb when the mission ends you cant pick any of the prime parts because you didn't collect all of the reactants the needs to be changed or make it so people cant join when the mission is almost finished. 

Edited by JIM22

1 hour ago, SilvaDreams said:

Try typing in chat "I still need X more"

99% of people will help you find the last few you need.

Doesn't work as people just wait for 5 mins and then they leave, it's not even 99% of people assisting you, they just want to leave so they get to do it again quickly, especially when the void trader is near.

2 hours ago, JIM22 said:

so this has only happened to me once but when people join fissure missions and they are almost finished and you only have like 3 or 6 reactants and you cant chose to get any prime parts because you came in late that's really dumb when the mission ends you cant pick any of the prime parts because you didn't collect all of the reactants the needs to be changed or make it so people cant join when the mission is almost finished. 

The best thing to do is if you're doing short based mission like capture, sabotage and rescue, then it's best to do it solo but the other long runs is best in coop, if you have less reactant and the team decides to extract then just dashboard it and close the game from multitask and your precious relic isn't used.

I absolutely concur with you that the game shouldn't make you join mission in progress as i've had the same issue many times with short mission types. 

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo

2 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Try typing in chat "I still need X more"

99% of people will help you find the last few you need.

If you join in late in a an exterminate fissure once the mission is completed the fissures stop spawning.

Not much of an issue with the 2 highest tier fissure missions (axi and neo) since the enemy quota is around 100+, but in meso and lilith exterminate fissures you get around 50 - 100 if you join in late all reactants previously dropped won't be available to you and once the mission is over like I said no more fissure spawns.

1 hour ago, Madway7 said:

if you join in late all reactants previously dropped won't be available to you and once the mission is over like I said no more fissure spawns.

Yeah that's one of the stupidest things in game. Why reactants and syndicate items disappear if you join in the middle? And even more serious question - why there is no option in matchmaking to host a new game if I don't want to join ongoing party?