Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania

(XBOX)Beck117

Question

9 answers to this question

Can't really share a build at the moment, but here's some tips I have.

1. Spellbind: This will levitate enemies and buff allies caught in the radius. Use this preemptively, not reactively. Know what you are going to do beforehand, as this has a somewhat long start-up casting animation. Also, be sure to cast in the middle of a group of enemies, to affect as many of them as possible.
  2. Tribute: Knocks enemies away and leaves a buff behind that you can pick up. Do not be stingy with this ability. The more of these buffs you pick up, the stronger the buff gets, so keep on casting!
    1. Dust: Reduces enemy accuracy. Primarily drops from ranged enemies.
    2. Thorns: Reflects damage back at attackers. Primarily drops from melee enemies.
    3. Entangle: Slows enemies in a radius. Primarily drops from heavy enemies.
    4. Full Moon: Increases companion damage. Primarily drops from pets, summons, and flying enemies.
  3. Lantern: Renders a single enemy invincible and levitates them, and enemies within a radius (and I believe line of sight) are drawn in by it. Be smart about who you are casting this on, as if it is cast on a far away or separated enemy, it won't be very useful for drawing in crowds.
  4. Razorwing: The main ability more or less. Shrinks Titania down and gives her some powerful weapons, in addition to being able to use the other three abilities. This ability is primarily useful for its evasion bonus, making it much harder for enemies to hit and damage you. Both her Razorwing Primary and Razorwing melee scale with primary and melee mods, respectively, so plan accordingly.

4 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Can't really share a build at the moment, but here's some tips I have.

1. Spellbind: This will levitate enemies and buff allies caught in the radius. Use this preemptively, not reactively. Know what you are going to do beforehand, as this has a somewhat long start-up casting animation. Also, be sure to cast in the middle of a group of enemies, to affect as many of them as possible.
  2. Tribute: Knocks enemies away and leaves a buff behind that you can pick up. Do not be stingy with this ability. The more of these buffs you pick up, the stronger the buff gets, so keep on casting!
    1. Dust: Reduces enemy accuracy. Primarily drops from ranged enemies.
    2. Thorns: Reflects damage back at attackers. Primarily drops from melee enemies.
    3. Entangle: Slows enemies in a radius. Primarily drops from heavy enemies.
    4. Full Moon: Increases companion damage. Primarily drops from pets, summons, and flying enemies.
  3. Lantern: Renders a single enemy invincible and levitates them, and enemies within a radius (and I believe line of sight) are drawn in by it. Be smart about who you are casting this on, as if it is cast on a far away or separated enemy, it won't be very useful for drawing in crowds.
  4. Razorwing: The main ability more or less. Shrinks Titania down and gives her some powerful weapons, in addition to being able to use the other three abilities. This ability is primarily useful for its evasion bonus, making it much harder for enemies to hit and damage you. Both her Razorwing Primary and Razorwing melee scale with primary and melee mods, respectively, so plan accordingly.

Cool, good to know who gives each buff, also how does picking up items work with her fouth? Thanks for the tips. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Beck117 said:

Cool, good to know who gives each buff, also how does picking up items work with her fouth? Thanks for the tips. 

You can't perform certain interactions in Razorwing, so there's a tradeoff. You can't hack, pick up datamasses, or revive while in this state. Unless I am mistaken, you also cannot activate Focus (although the effects do carry over if you cast Focus before entering Razorwing mode).

1 minute ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

You can't perform certain interactions in Razorwing, so there's a tradeoff. You can't hack, pick up datamasses, or revive while in this state. Unless I am mistaken, you also cannot activate Focus (although the effects do carry over if you cast Focus before entering Razorwing mode).

Ah okay, good to know :) 

21 minutes ago, (XB1)Beck117 said:

Cool, good to know who gives each buff, also how does picking up items work with her fourth? Thanks for the tips. 

While in flight with Titania, you pretty much have to buzz the floor to pick up drops. It also leads to an interesting quirk... The UFP (Unidentified Flying Pizza.) Because pizzas are deployed where your 'frames feet are, Titanias' 4th allows her to, effectively, place a pizza anywhere, and at any altitude... so don't be a bonehead, fly low when dropping one so everyone else can benefit.

10 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

While in flight with Titania, you pretty much have to buzz the floor to pick up drops. It also leads to an interesting quirk... The UFP (Unidentified Flying Pizza.) Because pizzas are deployed where your 'frames feet are, Titanias' 4th allows her to, effectively, place a pizza anywhere, and at any altitude... so don't be a bonehead, fly low when dropping one so everyone else can benefit.

Weird how they didn't give her the innate vacuum like the other AW

38 minutes ago, (XB1)Beck117 said:

As for regular pickups like resources and energy, you just need to fly into them along the ground and you can still pick them up.  

It should also be mentioned that your companion basically disappears while in Razorwing, which means no Carrier vacuum and no Kavat buffs while it's active.

Looking at my Razorwing build, I give it high efficiency, moderate strength, positive duration, threw in a stretch to help her other 3 powers, and a Rush to make her faster while in Razorwing mode.  

Equip a melee weapon with Primed Reach and you can melee auto-lock from across the room with her Razorwing melee.  It's kind of slow, so you might also equip one with (Primed) Fury.  It also appears to benefit from most Acolyte mods.

Just about any powerful primary carries over to her Razorwing gun, but I highly recommend Shred for fire speed and punch through.

She does have that, but its range is not very big.

Edited by Buff00n
arch-vacuum comment

Just now, (XB1)Beck117 said:

It's probably because of two facts: 1. She's the only Warframe with the ability to, effectively, bring an Archwing everywhere. 2. The Archwing innate Vacuum was, IIRC, added with Archwing Mobility 2.0... she uses the old Archwing movement system.

Mind, that's my theory as to why she doesn't.