The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal U20 Wishes & Speculation: Cookframe teased???

jjpdn

When I was younger, I was addicted to Pokemon. Scratch that, it was only one of the games, and one feature: the Poffin making. For some reason, no cooking game had ever attracted me as much as that. It must have been the combination of cooking and fighting that attracted me to that edition. 

So what does this have to do with anything?

Well, remember our infested door in the orbiter? There has to be a place we place all the nano spores, plants, and sustenance... Now imagine if all that stuff was stuck in a refrigerator and left for a long time. 

...ah? Ah? AH?

Hopefully, I'm right, and when we open our refrigerator, we'll have a quest to clean it up, then have access to the stove/kitchen so that we can do something else with the crap lot of resources we have! 

Plus, it doesn't have to food. It could be poisons to coat our blades with (special ones that do different stuff over time, like certain kills, Shadow of the Dead conversion, permanent damage reduction, permanent Bleeds, etc), food, Kubrow boosts, Kavat catnip, food, and Warframe energizers!

Most importantly, this gives a reason to have more minigames in Warframe!

Hannibal the Cookframe.

Skill 1: Nano spore sprinkles.

Skill 2: Honey coated runner steak.

Skill 3: Fried kubrow egg.

Skill 4: Shower o Greedy Milk.

Passive skill: free Greedy Milk for everyone.

Seriously though, I don't think cookframe will happen soon because it'll be hard to imagine and design the powers that'll fit Warframe's lore and gameplay.

No offense, but cookframe doesn't seem too likely. It just feels a bit... out of place? But that's just my opinion, anything can happen really.

Personally, I'm hoping for a new system involving the focus schools or our operators in U20, or maybe just some expansion of the current system. I'm definitely excited for the cinematic quest.

30 minutes ago, SeerOfDoom said:

No offense, but cookframe doesn't seem too likely. It just feels a bit... out of place? But that's just my opinion, anything can happen really.

Personally, I'm hoping for a new system involving the focus schools or our operators in U20, or maybe just some expansion of the current system. I'm definitely excited for the cinematic quest.

It was a joke.