Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt's Speed description.

LunarEdge7

39 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Shouldn't it be changed/reverted by now?

If you are referring to the coil, doesn't that still happen?  Just in case someone not in range approaches the point where volt activates speed?  Things got pretty confusing back when they changed then reverted these changes the description is probably just a by-product of it either way.

Though I'm fairly certain the coil still drops, you just don't see it as the volt, if not though, yeah it could probably be changed, but honestly that tiny blurb of a description doesn't really aptly describe many abilities.  The abilities page as a whole needs a new layout anyway, to give them room to add everything an ability does instead of relying on the Wiki to relay such information.

21 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

If you are referring to the coil, doesn't that still happen?  Just in case someone not in range approaches the point where volt activates speed?  Things got pretty confusing back when they changed then reverted these changes the description is probably just a by-product of it either way.

Though I'm fairly certain the coil still drops, you just don't see it as the volt, if not though, yeah it could probably be changed, but honestly that tiny blurb of a description doesn't really aptly describe many abilities.  The abilities page as a whole needs a new layout anyway, to give them room to add everything an ability does instead of relying on the Wiki to relay such information.

Now when you cast speed, there is nothing left behind or around your range for allies to 'take'. So it's pretty much pre-work Speed but now with buff to reload speed.

And yes, I agree that the abilities should leave nothing left out, especially synergy between abilities. At least Saryn's abilities have some details about their synergy with each other.

Edited by LunarEdge7

5 hours ago, Insizer said:

Considering pre-rework Volt's description wasn't updated to not say "alternative to gunplay"... I'm not sure how long it will take.

Oh that's been obsolete like since day 1, at this point i think that they're either under the illusion that it ever was true or it's a cultural heritage of sorts to them