Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enduring frames

(PSN)Deception_Pharo

Question

Hello Tenno,

I'm looking for enduring frames that are good in any mission type.

Current frames I have (with great build):

Wukong

valkyr 

Ash prime

banshee 

loki prime

limbo

----------------

I also have the monotonous frame titania, which seems ok but her melee on her RW deals less damage.

----------------

Honorable mentions:

Nyx with her new augment

Chorma

frost 

rhino

mag, polorize build 

nekros

Inaros

Mesa

--------------

P.S, CC frames that control the field is a great strategy but aren't "tank" to direct damage.

I would like your views and opinion, please keep it civilized and on topic. My gratitude.

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo
Added 2 frames

18 answers to this question

They're not really "immortal", but I think these should fit into honorable mentions:

Saryn with Rage + Regenerative Molt

Oberon with Rage

With the right efficiency and duration, you can make molt/renewal give you more HP than it took to generate the energy they needed, so you'll always end up with more energy with little to no drawback. They will struggle however in higher levels (especially Oberon with his cast time), when timing gets more crucial.

I don't even understand what you're asking since you already understand what makes a frame immortal in Wukong and Valkyr. Only thing you're missing is Trinity with bless / link being 2 of the best damge mitigation skills in the game

The best tanks in the game right now seem to be an Ice Build Chroma and Inaros. Inaors (with max Vitality, Vigor, Steel Fiber and Armored Agility) even outclasses an (almost) max-strength Rhino's Iron Skin. You could argue that Valkyr is up there, but in terms of ability to soak up damage and bush it off (not completely ignore it) goes to those two.

2 minutes ago, xXRiomaXx said:

I don't even understand what you're asking since you already understand what makes a frame immortal in Wukong and Valkyr. Only thing you're missing is Trinity with bless / link being 2 of the best damge mitigation skills in the game

They mitigate 75% and stack for around 92% total damage reduction but are not the best.

Mirage and Mesa can mitigate over 95% with their defenses.

6 minutes ago, xXRiomaXx said:

Because many other frame can do what valkyr and Wukong cant do, but in a different pretext.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

P.S, CC frames that control the field is a great strategy but arent immortal to direct damage.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

That also counts as immortal since enemies can't hit in which they can't see.

So, what makes being invisible, where the enemies won't target you but you can still get in the line of fire, immortal BUT CCing all enemies where they can't attack you at all not immortal?

Aren't these quotes contradicting statements?

30 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

So, what makes being invisible, where the enemies won't target you but you can still get in the line of fire, immortal BUT CCing all enemies where they can't attack you at all not immortal?

Aren't these quotes contradicting statements?

Yes, they are contradict statements. CC just tends to control enemies and not receive direct damage to the player.

Where as invisibility tends to keep the player cloaked and not be seen.

Another immortal statement is when taking direct damage upon enemy fire and still survive.

Take a pick. 

41 minutes ago, PickleMonster21 said:

They can hit you if you walk into the line of fire. They just won't target you is all. I've seen it happen to Invis Lokis before .-.

This is entirely True.

It's been a while since I've given Loki much time but he can easily get hit by enemy fire if you're anywhere even close to between them and the rest of your Cell.

Also AoE attacks (Bombards, Flamethrowers, Toxin Clouds) can wreck you pretty quick too. 

And of course the same would apply to Ivara as well, although since she moves slowly in Prowl you might not tend to use her stealth much in a group.

Anyhow, Invisibility does not equal Invulnerability/Immortality.

It is pretty fun though, and based on the above also makes it more exciting, heh.

Cheers!
~R~