Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] [EU/INT] Join 🍰 A Piece of Cake 🍰 we have everything

Suncake

1 час назад, IronCactuar сказал:

IGN: IronCactuar

MR: 8

Daily player. Over 2000 hours played (according to Steam), 2nd account.  Getting back into the game again.

Hey! I won't be on till tomorrow, but I will ask our guys in discord to invite you. Welcome!

15 часов назад, Spam661 сказал:

I like yuor name and logo but I am not very social :( also mr10 but total newb.

It's not a problem, but there's no one in our DIscord who can invite you right now. Maybe in a couple of hours.

Invite was sent. Welcome!

Hi there!

Would You happen to have a free spot for a MR 9 Tenno that is looking for his first clan and happens to likes cake? ;)

My IGN is Jahmaner same as the forum name.

I admit I'm not the most social creature but I do tend to play in the evenings (EU/CET timezone) almost every day and I'd be happy to help out with the clan endeavours and events as much as I can.

2 минуты назад, Jahmaner сказал:

Hi there!

Would You happen to have a free spot for a MR 9 Tenno that is looking for his first clan and happens to likes cake? ;)

My IGN is Jahmaner same as the forum name.

I admit I'm not the most social creature but I do tend to play in the evenings (EU/CET timezone) almost every day and I'd be happy to help out with the clan endeavours and events as much as I can.

Hey! I just logged in to invite you, make yourself at home.

56 минут назад, Markelian сказал:

IGN: Markelian

MR: 15

I've had a long break from Warframe but ready to jump back in. Pretty blown away by all the content they've put in. Even if I burn out eventually, I'll probably still play weekly and participate in any new events.

That's great to know! I will ask in our discord if someone can invite you right now.

Только что, ForzaSteaua1947 сказал:

Hello this clan seems very good, I'd like to join if possible. Heard that the members are very friendly and helpful and the warlords are the nicest people ever. Also the WithinDestruction guy on discord is hot af. But that's only from what I've heard.357106603154997258.png

Hey! You've been invited... about 7 months ago lmao

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Hakzie said:

IGN: Hakzie

MR 10

Started playing a couple months ago after Destiny burnout. Loving the game so far and looking for people to play with. Also I love cake. Can I get an invite? :)

6 hours ago, KatoKaliente said:

hello! Do you still have slots open? I'd like to join, IGN: KatoKaliente, MR9.

harrassed people in discord until they finally let me in, matter solved ^^

Sorry guys, I've been busy having a healthy sleep. As I can see, you both already got your invites. Welcome!

8 hours ago, WhiplashGT said:

Hi, I'm a mature MR 16 player looking for a home. 

I'd very much appreciate an invite,

Thanks!

My in-game name is: WhiplashGT

Hey!

I asked in our Discord if someone can invite you. Since we have no free spots, someone must kick an inactive member to let you in. You probably have to wait a couple more hours, sorry >_>
Alright, you should receive your invite now.

Archived