Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Needs Something Like This

fatpig84

well... this would be nice to have. so far the bosses dont look special except just a bit bigger, different coloring, and with abilities? but other than that, they arent that special... its nice how theyre reworking the boss fight from ps4 trailer to replace captain vor. i hope they continue to do something like this for all the bosses.

Grineer should have VOTOMS as elites

220px-Votoms04.jpg

Corpus should have Armored Core mechs

armored-core-nobelesse-model-kit.jpg

Infested should have Tyranid Carnifex

m490654_99120106010_TyranidCarnifex1Main

In addition, the stalker should have C'tan Nightbringer...

m400688_99110110014_NightbringerMain_873

the Tennos will have Wraithlords

m1252694_99120104013_Wraithlordmain_873x

Edited by iBread

They took over the solar systems amirite ?

So they better have Mecha for the job.

Something like this.

slsZVq1.jpg

Yes this is taken from F.E.A.R which is inspired by a Warhammer 40K Dreadnought.

Yes mecha ftw !

This is awesome. Make it a normal unit, not a boss. Please.

It even looks like a grineer mech (with that camera eye at the top and the plating on the legs). I'd totally like to see something similar to this as a future boss, though I imagnine it wont be ridiculously large so as to not stress out the developers.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Grineers are all about balls.

What if their giant mech was a giant roller.

Apparently some people just want to watch the world burn. I don't think we need any more rollers, thanks, and those seem to be more of a utility proxy than anything else.

Having a Grineer mech boss/unit would be pretty damn cool.

I still think they should prioritize making Vay Hek into a decrepit, emaciated corpse of a Grineer mounted in a creepy spider-walker throne with an affixed Hek that strides around Holy Terra as a gross caricature of Teh Emprah. With jerry-rigged projectors for his clone ability and ridiculous mailbox-sized ammo belts feeding into aforementioned wheel spider-chair-mounted quadruple-barreled shotgun. It'd explain him not needing to reload, anyways.

i was thinking the grineer should have something big, chunky, bristling with a lot of weapons but have slow movement and turn rates.

the corpus could have sleek and speedy medium size bots/mecha (like maybe twice the height of a tenno?) with less heavy weapons... annoying stuff like better shields and more railguns perhaps? 

Considering dreadnoughts left their bodies for a bigger machine that would make sense considering grinneer always have had problems with degeneration due to the massive amounts of cloning. Maybe make some weak points were the head is exposed .

Considering dreadnoughts left their bodies for a bigger machine that would make sense considering grinneer always have had problems with degeneration due to the massive amounts of cloning. Maybe make some weak points were the head is exposed .

Yes that makes sense. But we probably won't see these until we get open areas for the Grineer tile set.

The Galleons and Mines are too small and cramp for a unit to even maneuver.