Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some really good DMG dealing warframes?

narter4

Question

16 answers to this question

Coming off the top of my mind..

Equinox and her Maim.

Nova's Antimatter Drop, with Molecular Prime to double damage dealt.

Chroma and Vex Armor for boosting weapons damage.

Saryn for endless Viral procs that cut the enemies health by 50%

Banshee's Sonar

Mesa's Peacemaker scales better now with her buff

Edited by X3Evanescence

8 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

saryn, mesa, excalibur are the best after current ash

I would also vouch for Nova (Prime) and Ember (Prime).

Nova can make enemies take more damage with her Molecular Prime, and then kill everything with her Antimatter Drop (but it has to be at least somewhat charged).

Ember can use her World on Fire to deal damage to enemies, and with Accelerant and the Ignis can dish out a lot of damage.

Edited by ZenshadowOfZramx
More information for the questioner

I am amazed that noone mentioned "Mirage + Synoid Simulor" yet.

Sure, the combo has haters for a few reasons but regardless the combo is simply amazing for mindless carnage against enemies below lvl 120.

It is also quite easy to use as well.

Edited by NativeKiller

The best damage dealers are generally frames that either buff weapon damage in some way or use an ability that works off weapon mods.

I'd boast Mesa is better than Ash. I clocked her Peacemaker at 200-300k DPS.

If anything her kill rate is much better and she's not hindered by common things like Ancient Disruptors.

Other Massive damage dealers with good kill rate.....

Banshee (Naramon - Savage), Saryn (Naramon - Melee), Chroma (Zenurik Max Power), Valkyr (Naramon), Mirage (Mirrors w/ any Launcher), Excal (Blind or Naramon)

Execute frames like Ash, Equinox, Inaros can bring up some big numbers but often  have lower kill rates which doesn't catch up till post sorties levels.

Mesa, Banshee, Saryn, Atlas, and Titania are my favorite dps frames. Mesa's tanky vs gun fire and with the changes Peacemaker got she can quickly clear rooms. Banshee rewards accuracy and has some decent CC but is extremely squishy. Saryn's has a ton of AoE damage and scales pretty well thanks to all the Viral. Atlas is just a ton of fun, especially if you have Maiming Strike. Titania has CC and support skills but her Razorwing is amazing for DPS and makes you surprisingly hard to kill.

Edited by NyxCrab

If you're willing to practice and perfect your build, Equinox's damage output will always be good, and scales better than any other warframe's. You can ALWAYS deal some of the highest damage as Equinox. Be sure to equip Natural Talent.

If Equinox doesn't appeal to you, Mirage has some easy damage she can do herself. Nova can get the whioe team to deal double damage, while having her own pocket nuke. Toxin Chroma has a great damage multiplier along with a reload speed buff, which suits weapons like the Tigris series, The Vectis series, Castanas, Kulstar, and other weapons to be reloaded often.

10 hours ago, VonDodo said:

how comes nobody mentioned Ivara.

One of the best single target dps

That could be because some gimp her power strength while concentrating on duration.  She is one of (if not the best) boss killers in the game.  Regardless of weapons being used.

To be honest, virtually every Warframe has decent damage potential in and of itself (Even Trinity's Energy Vampire does finisher damage). The choice is entirely up to you. I'm not much of a DPS-Frame player but I do enjoy Mesa with a Shooting Gallery/Shatter Shield build or even the simpler Peacemaker build or the aforementioned Mirage/Simulor setup. Banshee is probably my favorite for ramping up damage with Sonar and Resonance.

Ultimately, the choice falls to you, Tenno. Check out Tactical Potato and Bouse Feenux on YouTube. They're usually my go-to spot for info on new frames and how they work. Find a frame that looks like fun to you/matches your playstyle and go from there.

Think others have pointed this out as well, but WF loves monkeying with stuff, so just because a 'frame doesn't thrill you right now, in six months or a year ("SoonTM") you might feel differently.  Rhino P was my go-to for a long time, but now he's just better-armored than most but no longer the killing machine he used to be.  So it's like that.

Edited by FierceRadiance