Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any way to migrate pc account to PS4? (Sep. 2016)

Sonicmooo

Question

8 answers to this question

There is a way, but you can only migrate during a designated migration period.

This period has only occurred once in the past for each console.

There's no estimation on when the migration period might open again, but the devs have stated repeatedly that it's something they are going to do at some point.

If you are a better AIMer with pad then you can go on, when it will be available again.
But if you just want to try it, then don't do that. PC get updates faster, but with bugs, but that is not a big deal, if they will be repaired soon. And you can't go back from PS4/XBOX One to PC.
I think that consoles don't have plat discounts just like PC have, but consoles have tenno gen items for plat available : ( which on PC you need to pay real money 5$ per skin, it's a lot in my opinion, it's just a virtual item, it's not worth 5%. But ofcourse people decide what they want to buy.

5 minutes ago, chofranc said:

Even if you can i don't recommend it, because once you are in the grip of microsoft(console) or sony they will not let you return to pc if you regret it.

Migrating does not effect your PC account at all. It's still readily available, although all progression from that point on is separate between the two platforms. You're essentially duplicating your account.

1 hour ago, AM-Bunny said:

Migrating does not effect your PC account at all. It's still readily available, although all progression from that point on is separate between the two platforms. You're essentially duplicating your account.

I mean that if he want to come back to pc from console it can't because microsoft and sony politics.

19 minutes ago, chofranc said:

I mean that if he want to come back to pc from console it can't because microsoft and sony politics.

You should have worded it more carefully.

There is no downside in "migrating" from pc to console because it simply copies pc account info. After which console and pc accounts are treated as separate accounts.

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz