Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm actually ok with the power of the synoid simulor, my problem lies elsewhere

JohnMorte

On 10/14/2016 at 0:51 PM, RealPandemonium said:

poor you

I don't even use the weapon myself. All I'm saying is that it doesn't need a nerf anymore, enough is enough, Many weapon kills much faster than it does, it is only a CC weapon now that clears lower levels.

6 hours ago, --DSP-- said:

it is only a CC weapon now that clears lower levels.

3 hours ago, RealPandemonium said:

SynSim still tears through crowds of Sortie 3 enemies with elemental enhancement 

18 minutes ago, --DSP-- said:

Many weapons can tear through Sortie 3 enemies.

Not only does this exchange not deny the previous statement, that Pandemonium made, but it also isn't a counter argument. "Many" weapons aren't the Synoid Simulor. You're arguing about that. Changing the subject doesn't change what the SySim can do.

3 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Not only does this exchange not deny the previous statement, that Pandemonium made, but it also isn't a counter argument. "Many" weapons aren't the Synoid Simulor. You're arguing about that. Changing the subject doesn't change what the SySim can do.

Many can kill FASTER than Synoid Simulor. Have you even compared the new simulor to the old one? People used to complain about it being too OP, now it's damage is nerfed around 4 times lower, yet people are still complaining? Or overlooked the nerf?

A weapon like Azima, which people complains about it being bad can kill a level 100 Corrupted Heavy gunner faster than Synoid Simulor. Sure, you can argue that Synoid Simulor has a bigger AOE damage, so what? It doesn’t have a better single target damage and that’s the point. Synoid Simulor’s damage is honestly as low as a maxed damaged AOE Warframe attack, It is good for sortie and such, but not in any higher level. And if you want to argue that Sortie is now the endgame, but then almost every other weapons slaughters Sortie enemies as well. I don’t think Synoid Simulor need any nerf anymore, all we need is Mirage + Synoid Simulor combo nerf.

Edited by --DSP--

On 9/20/2016 at 4:24 PM, Autongnosis said:

Yeah, giving self-damage to Synmulor would be the most stupid idea in the history of game design .-. A weapon that guarantees your death upon firing more than 2 shots, *clap clap*

^ This.

Well, Penta, Orgis say hi.

These 2 suffers from 1-shot with capacity to kill urself.

For Synmulor which kills urself after it forms the mini-vortex (5 shot, 2? for HoM), it's reasonable.

My bad: pls delete the duplicate post cuz by my browser lag...

Edited by low1991

On 9/20/2016 at 5:21 PM, 3goats said:

i dont personally think that synoid simulor is OP. its where my weapons that are specifically designed to take out mobs SHOULD be at.

AoE weapons should be able to clear rooms, not fast kill but effect them all.

Then we have snipers and bows. Only Rakta Cernos can be built in a way to maybe out-DPS a Tonkor.

Simulor is overpowered simply because it kills fast with high dmg AND AoE.

22 hours ago, LunarEdge7 said:

AoE weapons should be able to clear rooms, not fast kill but effect them all.

Then we have snipers and bows. Only Rakta Cernos can be built in a way to maybe out-DPS a Tonkor.

Simulor is overpowered simply because it kills fast with high dmg AND AoE.

But it doesn't deal high dmg anymore. Seriously, try killing a level 100 Heavy Corrupted Gunner with it. And switch to another weapon with it.

3 hours ago, --DSP-- said:

But it doesn't deal high dmg anymore. Seriously, try killing a level 100 Heavy Corrupted Gunner with it. And switch to another weapon with it.

That's irrelevant.  Only status gimmicks can kill a CHG efficiently with weapons fire alone.  Never mind that you won't encounter a level 100 CHG in regular gameplay anyway. not even in Sorties.  Level 100 CHG is not a litmus test to see if a weapon "deals a lot of damage."  If something can kill them with just raw damage alone (Tonkor) then it indicates a problem.  Otherwise, you're stacking Corrosive or Slash procs, which is niche and typically effective regardless of the base damage.  

I should not be able to enter an elemental enhancement Corpus Sortie 3 and get all the kills with my SynSim when my team all brought specially-modded Impact and Slash weapons, all for nothing in the end.

7 hours ago, RealPandemonium said:

That's irrelevant.  Only status gimmicks can kill a CHG efficiently with weapons fire alone.  Never mind that you won't encounter a level 100 CHG in regular gameplay anyway. not even in Sorties.  Level 100 CHG is not a litmus test to see if a weapon "deals a lot of damage."  If something can kill them with just raw damage alone (Tonkor) then it indicates a problem.  Otherwise, you're stacking Corrosive or Slash procs, which is niche and typically effective regardless of the base damage.  

I should not be able to enter an elemental enhancement Corpus Sortie 3 and get all the kills with my SynSim when my team all brought specially-modded Impact and Slash weapons, all for nothing in the end.

Tonkor without status, Lanka without status, Bows without Status, and many other.

10 hours ago, (PS4)HSomDevil said:

People, please. This was a dead thread in which OP actually seems to be asking for a freaking Tonkor buff.

Let this thread return to the deepest recess of hell!

i don't want and never wanted tonkor buffed.

i just want a lot of trash weapons buffed to the point where using them doesn't feel like a chore