Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Sortie

SoulEaterReaper

Make it happend!? i was thinking a Optional sortie mission 4 after completing the regular sortie, where you get a level 100 nightmare mission that could give you one of the rewards from the table of the rewards you can achieve multiple times like endo etc. 

just for those who thinks sortie is too easy the way it currently is.

Or having 2 sorties a day, where when you Complete the regular sortie, You will be able to do the same missions once more just with nightmare. where nightmare sortie can give you another sortie reward with the items that you can achieve multiple times like 2000 or 4000 endo etc.

Then there's the question what makes these sorties nightmare-ish. Just higher lvl enemies? The restrictions we face in other nightmare missions?

Idk if this is a good idea... since normal sortie difficulty can range from easy to ... almost impossible -depending on the restriction.

They might want to balance normal sorties out first. So there is a even lvl of difficulty.

Conditions: completed normal sortie for the day.

Nightmare sortie:

- same 3 type of mission in norm sortie

- enemies are all lv80-100 for all 3 sortie

- all 3 restrictions from normal sortie are carried over to all 3 missions.

E.g. elemental resistance, bow only, eximus stronghold will be applied to nm sortie 1,2 &3

Reward: a 2nd roll of sortie table + guaranteed 2k endo.

16 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

you get a level 100 nightmare mission that could give you one of the rewards from the table of the rewards you can achieve multiple times like endo etc. 

why in the Hek would I even consider doing such missions, when I already get enough rubbish Endo as it is from normal ones? if you want people to play those kind of missions, there needs to be a REAL reward at the end, not Endo or Lenses. there needs to be something actually worth fighting for. sure, some might go just for the challenge, but we're talking a very small minority there. the rest of us only want to go through hell if there's something heavenly at the end of it.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

why in the Hek would I even consider doing such missions, when I already get enough rubbish Endo as it is from normal ones? if you want people to play those kind of missions, there needs to be a REAL reward at the end, not Endo or Lenses. there needs to be something actually worth fighting for. sure, some might go just for the challenge, but we're talking a very small minority there. the rest of us only want to go through hell if there's something heavenly at the end of it.

Because i said the rewards you can get multiple times during a sortie, here is the list.

53e93031c9bf43cc8a35286f65a7474a.png

321agemo

thats almost the same as what i wrote, good idea, the conditions should be the same and i think having the same levels would make it easier for DE to add this. as they can just take the current sortie and apply a random nightmare to them.

Edited by SoulEaterReaper

Well to be honest with you guys, i don´t think he is after a "challenge" but "give me more rewards". Same type of thread like 1-2 days back with raid arcanes which were asked to be a new reward for sortie missions. NM sortie would be NM just until that point when ppl find a way to abuse and cheese with the game mechanics ( example  sortie interceptions - mirage GG, increased armor - CP, corpus shields - toxin...)

While I'm in favor of adding more challenging content. I'm not sure NM Sorties would change much. I mean against lvl 100 enemies most frames are already basically a one-shot anyway. And once you reach one-shot territory increasing enemy damage is not really doing anything or is it?

Further increasing difficulty would require doing stuff like spamming bursas, shadow stalker, juggernauts, or sentinels in HUGE numbers. Or making more "sniper only" sorties against corpus^^

2 minutes ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

While I'm in favor of adding more challenging content. I'm not sure NM Sorties would change much. I mean against lvl 100 enemies most frames are already basically a one-shot anyway. And once you reach one-shot territory increasing enemy damage is not really doing anything or is it?

Further increasing difficulty would require doing stuff like spamming bursas, shadow stalker, juggernauts, or sentinels in HUGE numbers. Or making more "sniper only" sorties against corpus^^

nightmare procs are not just "no shields" if thats what you think.

also have the dreadfull one where if you dont make any kills you will keep losing health every second

lots of good stuff in nightmare =)

4 minutes ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Ramping up the difficulty only will make the strong and meta stuff become more meta, it doesnt increase difficulty at all, you just gotta chance your one trick pony to a two trick one.

How about they return nightmare mode for planets first?

Besides, enemy level is irrelevant in WF, you can cheese any mission disregarding the level or conditions.

Want hardcore? Ask DE to remove the ability to res players and 4 res per day (instead of per mission) for every account.

Edited by SeaUrchins

1 minute ago, SeaUrchins said:

How about they return nightmare mode for planets first?

Besides, enemy level is irrelevant in WF, you can cheese any mission disregarding the level or conditions.

Want hardcore? Ask DE to remove the ability to res players and 4 res per day (instead of per mission) for every account.

if you die, just stay in spectate and dont waste any revives until your teammates finishes the rest of your mission

much difficult. or just abort the mission and redo it, lost 0 revives. it needs a fix.