Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AYATAN!!!

zehne

3 minutes ago, zehne said:

Original sell price?

What kind of stars/how many?

Please/thanks.

Original price was 300.

It takes 1 Amber and 2 Cyan stars to fill it.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ayatan_Sculptures

The link above has 5 sculptures and their associated pictures, but the one I have ingame is called SAH but looks like the PIV sculpture on the wiki.

3 minutes ago, mob9221 said:

Is it just that rare or is my luck bad today D: no stars ~10 striborg runs all 3 caches ;/

They(stars) are not cache rewards, rather they are drops (like resources, and are rare) that can be found in crates and lockers.

1 minute ago, zehne said:

They(stars) are not cache rewards, rather they are drops (like resources, and are rare) that can be found in crates and lockers.

^ Though they aren't picked up automatically by carrier, or by opening a locker. You have to interact with them manually like a syndicate medallion.

5 hours ago, Fionntan said:

Found a statue \o/ yay

7dp34f5.png

Cyan Star sockets ~ 

so to add to our list of crimes against Corpus/Grineer;

- we kill their people

- we sabotage their stuff

- we capture their commanders

and now we steal their interior décor.. this is why people ask if we're the good guys. do heroes steal their enemies decorations?

Corpus Crewmen be like "why can't we have nice things? I paid like 50,000 credits for that ornament!"

12 minutes ago, Voidforged said:

I have 5 trophies so far, and enough stars to max all of them.

Sah is worth 1500. Ayr is worth 1425. Vaya is worth 1800.

I've been hunting for specific tiles to find Kuria, once this update dropped I just grabbed an Ignis and started clearing crates whilst I did it.

So, where have you found the thropies/sculptures? Where have you farmed for them?

Just now, siralextraffo said:

So, where have you found the thropies/sculptures? Where have you farmed for them?

First two were in the Void, in exterminate/capture. Last 3 were on Uranus, in exterminate/spy. 50/50 for the stars. I feel that they were more common in the Void, but that could just be RNG.

2 minutes ago, Voidforged said:

First two were in the Void, in exterminate/capture. Last 3 were on Uranus, in exterminate/spy. 50/50 for the stars. I feel that they were more common in the Void, but that could just be RNG.

Sounds good

Edited by -Platinum-

3 minutes ago, Voidforged said:

I see, who would you rate their spawn chance? I've done so far 5 missions in the void but only found stars; which is expected to be honest, was not hoping to get some Sculptures that soon.

Just now, siralextraffo said:

I see, who would you rate their spawn chance? I've done so far 5 missions in the void but only found stars; which is expected to be honest, was not hoping to get some Sculptures that soon.

I'd say I've done about 40 missions today, in that time I've gathered;

3 Ayr Sculptures, 1 Sah Sculpture, 1 Vaya Sculpture, 16 Amber Stars and 18 Cyan Stars.

Far to soon to guess at a percentage, I haven't heard from anyone else having any luck yet, so I don't know if I'm extremely lucky or they're extremely unlucky.

2 minutes ago, Voidforged said:

I'd say I've done about 40 missions today, in that time I've gathered;

3 Ayr Sculptures, 1 Sah Sculpture, 1 Vaya Sculpture, 16 Amber Stars and 18 Cyan Stars.

Far to soon to guess at a percentage, I haven't heard from anyone else having any luck yet, so I don't know if I'm extremely lucky or they're extremely unlucky.

Thanks, will keep on trying.

53 minutes ago, Valionus said:

Many thanks for sharing these invaluable pieces of information, knowing the statues show up on loot detector eases my mind as i was somewhat paranoid earlier that i might have missed one :P

Related to that:

Do the sculptures have a special symbol,  like endo has,  or do they just have the general resource symbol?