Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Walking Operator

Skultimos

35 minutes ago, ComCray said:

Did you read that bit about MA....???

It doesn't mean you're disabled. It means you don't have enough muscle tissue to carry your body in a useful fashion upright. Let alone walk for any significant length. And this comes to varying degrees, dependent on the length and severity of a person's immobility. ANd that muscles can do just that little bit more with enough adrenlaine (like flipping yourself over when a wild stalker appears) isn't news either. But taking a stroll through your liset or walk outside for a bit? No.

Really bro, if someone is trying to make a point, try understanding the point before trying to refute it.

Ok you are right 100%  but this is a video game,there's nothing real in the game and tenno is not normal human... Perhaps tenno have a quick reginirise as wulverine.After all tenno have great power in him :smile:  Perhaps he just needed a little more time to recover....

9 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Ok you are right 100%  but this is a video game,there's nothing real in the game and tenno is not normal human... Perhaps tenno have a quick reginirise as wulverine.After all tenno have great power in him :smile:  Perhaps he just needed a little more time to recover....

The medical fix for muscle atrpohy is exersise...  so while the tenno certainly have it - regular exersise (pysical therapy) would fix it.

I don't care if they can move everywhere because they have still the power to eliminate enemies but less efficient way how warframes can do. Other hand if they can decode our location they can evaporate our liset-dojo in second without weapons and any defense system. The only thing we can do is hiding which is effective defense some way but other way not the best.

I can't see reason why not despite I don't like them.

Edited by Sziklamester

14 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i wouldnt want the to go to relay ... they are a big priority target as killing them is one less tenno/warframe unit 

letting them walk around ship like kavats/kubrows is fine idea , but taking them to places were they are ....open to any attack is to risky 

Image result for target gif

Its risky for tenno to go on battlefield but they going anyway and destroying everything in their path, tenno are as a half-gods in sci fi world :smile: 

they are in a ship and a ship can be destroyed and they die also :smile: 

Edited by Vlada91

1 minute ago, Vlada91 said:

Its risky for tenno to go on battlefield but they going anyway and destroying everything in their path, tenno are as a half-gods in sci fi world :smile: 

It's the Warframes that go into the battlefield. And we know that if the Warframe dies, the Operator does not.

Operators shouldn't be in public as it is too risky.

4 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

they are in a ship and a ship can be destroyed and they die also :smile: 

"operator i shall keep the orbiter hidden in the void" - ordis 

1 minute ago, secret9005 said:

It's the Warframes that go into the battlefield. And we know that if the Warframe dies, the Operator does not.

Operators shouldn't be in public as it is too risky.

^ you get it 

2 hours ago, ComCray said:

And I sure hope they come with a damn good explanation for that...

Here's the explanation: They recovered.

Real people who had muscle entrophy have to make therapy to recover, exercises and all that, but they do recover.

Same thing here, but with benefits of VERY advanced technology.

3 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

Here's the explanation: They recovered.

Real people who had muscle entrophy have to make therapy to recover, exercises and all that, but they do recover.

Same thing here, but with benefits of VERY advanced technology.

Sure, that WOULD be an explanation. But I hope they come with something in-game. Because I'm pretty sure the Operator has been stuck in that chair in the back of the ship for quite some time..

Look, nice how you're all jumping down my throat with this like I don't see how this could be solved. All I'm saying that if they don't come with  a good explanation in game the whole "operator walking around" will be odd at least (lore wise). And yes, fantasy and sci-fi and all that but GOOD scifi and fantasy make sense in it's own world. 

We had to carry the operators from some sort of stasis pod, we put them in some sort of stasis chair. There has been no indication of operator  movement whatsoever. So if the next step is Operators-walking, that needs in game explanation.

Yes, with therapy they can walk again. Which therapy, when, how?

DE has to answer that to have it make sense. Not you. Not me. Not the internet. DE. And if you feel compelled to answer the above question, you have missed my point so don't bother.

49 minutes ago, Zarozian said:

What if the Operators....drink the red vial.....and become...Orokin?

... They are Orokin already, for starters. They are immortal and unaging, that is why they experienced the several hundred years aboard the Zariman and didn't age at all. It is also heavily implied that not being in the somatic chair is actually dangerous for the Operator, and they can die if not in it. Hence why I said that the scene from the trailer lacks all context explaining why and how the operator is in that situation. People need to calm their hype jets on what the implications mean or they may very well end up being disappointed.

Just now, NeithanDiniem said:

... They are Orokin already, for starters. They are immortal and unaging, that is why they experienced the several hundred years aboard the Zariman and didn't age at all. It is also heavily implied that not being in the somatic chair is actually dangerous for the Operator, and they can die if not in it. Hence why I said that the scene from the trailer lacks all context explaining why and how the operator is in that situation. People need to calm their hype jets on what the implications mean or they may very well end up being disappointed.

I guess you didn't view the Cephalon Fragments when Ordan Karris killed the Orokins and they came back to life lol....

Sure, that WOULD be an explanation. But I hope they come with something in-game. Because I'm pretty sure the Operator has been stuck in that chair in the back of the ship for quite some time..

Look, nice how you're all jumping down my throat with this like I don't see how this could be solved. All I'm saying that if they don't come with  a good explanation in game the whole "operator walking around" will be odd at least (lore wise). And yes, fantasy and sci-fi and all that but GOOD scifi and fantasy make sense in it's own world. 

We had to carry the operators from some sort of stasis pod, we put them in some sort of stasis chair. There has been no indication of operator  movement whatsoever. So if the next step is Operators-walking, that needs in game explanation.

DE has to answer that to have it make sense. Not you. Not me. Not the internet. DE. And if you feel compelled to answer the above question, you have missed my point so don't bother.

No - it could happen off camera like you know eating and - other things.  They're teenagers y'know?

No one is jumping down you're throat, they are giving you another perspective to consider because you might be wrong. Nothing confirms or states that they have muscle atrophy, but you're taking your own headcanon too seriously.

I'm sure that the Reservoir kept them relatively preserved all those years in hiding, so muscles aren't going to decay or grow. Their muscles just become inactive, especially since their mind was within the Warframe the entire time. The reason the Tenno needed to be carried was likely the same reason Excalibur/Mag/Volt couldn't move, until Lotus surged our systems after falling from the Cryopod. They've been asleep/stationary for years, so they didn't have full control of their body right off the bat. It's the same basis for not being able to take a pet into missions after removing them from Cryo - stasis sickness symptoms.

2 hours ago, Zarozian said:

What if the Operators....drink the red vial.....and become...Orokin?

If by 'become Orokin', you mean nigh-immortal like the Executors, then i would say they surpassed them. Everyone is technically Orokin by default since they were all under the same empire. The red vial was a ruse from what it seems.

4 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

If by 'become Orokin', you mean nigh-immortal like the Executors, then i would say they surpassed them. Everyone is technically Orokin by default since they were all under the same empire. The red vial was a ruse from what it seems.

maybe it was a red vial - blue vial type of thing. 

11 hours ago, LastTestament said:

So after the new suit release I got to thinking that I really wish that my operator would stand up so I could rotate him and see what it looks like in all the new gear, then the though crossed my mind that we should be our operator while we're inside our ship.  We take control of frames to harness our power and complete missions but while we're on the ship we're just us.  Why not get to at least see our operator and have them walk around our ship?  Maybe even give us the option to go into relays with them too instead of just our frames.  Just my thoughts on the subject though.  What do you think?

theres a reason they don't leave the pod...in the concept for them it describes as soon as they leave they first pod that they are dying....like a fish out of water.

...being outside of the transference pod literally starts killing them.

2 minutes ago, Alaizia said:

theres a reason they don't leave the pod...in the concept for them it describes as soon as they leave they first pod that they are dying....like a fish out of water.

...being outside of the transference pod literally starts killing them.

but Love...  Love is worth death...  wait - I have not met a regular human is HOW long?  With eyebeams how would kissing work? 

Just now, Meliq said:

but Love...  Love is worth death...  wait - I have not met a regular human is HOW long?  With eyebeams how would kissing work? 

I don't know if they do exactly eye beams, but ...maybe they get a bit better before the War within...whatever happens ....the operator cant sustain themselves without the transference pod.

1 minute ago, Alaizia said:

I don't know if they do exactly eye beams, but ...maybe they get a bit better before the War within...whatever happens ....the operator cant sustain themselves without the transference pod.

we don't actually know that for sure.  It has been implied - but our sources may be wrong. Or - maybe someone will invent a solution.

Just now, Meliq said:

concept art is not cannon...

we shall see, I still believe its perfectly visible that the operators will die without the pods....its already said that the pods relieve the great strain and horrible pain they under go from their void powers....