Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void

ShikaRoddy

Since Void is a unique place (considering lore and tileset (not as much enemies (fissures))), I think there should be something done to reignite the interest towards Void.
Now, I think before the Void "blew up", people went to Void to grind prime parts, and they went to Void to do that cause that was the only place (except ODD/S)  to grind those parts. Now, devs could put there something rare again so that people start flooding the Void. What could that be? Well, one of the options would be to replace rubedo and ferrite (that can be found everywhere) with more rare resources, like plastids and polymer bundles, or heck, even Mutagen Mass, Fieldrons and Detonite Injectors, now that what people would like to grind. But that's just an option. Drop your thoughts about the whole idea and any other options that you see in the comment section down below.

there need's to be alot more there then just rare resources.

I remember the void used to be exciting to go to because it wasn't easy to get there now its not.

it needs to become exciting again, maybe through in random boss fights when you enter the void and these bosses have a chance to drop random prime parts and rare mods and resources but to make it a good reward i believe they need to randomize the boss fights thats vary different from an avange boss fight like make it a  double boss fight like a corrupted alad v with a corrupted vor as they did vor with kril back on ceres, I always find that boss fight fun even in a sortie.

could also add zanuka in randomly with the The Grustrag Three, but bonus boss fights that randomly happen.

Orokin cells. No control modules, but Orokin cells. Return Orokin stuff to places it belongs. Also plenty of void traces and forma (while removing forma from relics and getting more room to unvault some frame permanently (like Frost Prime).

Edited by Necrius

I  have a beter idea that doesn't involve resources (except replacing Control Modules with OCs, because those make sense) or adding prime parts back:

One of the problems with current Fissure system  is that sometimes there isn't a fissure of the era you want.

Why not just disable Fissures from ever appearing on Void and make the Void ALWAYS work like a fissure (each lvl tier corresponding to one era, 10-20 Lith, 20-30 Meso, 30-40 Neo, 40-45 Axi), as in, you go there, with or without Relic, enemies always drop reactant, once you have all 10 you get Void traces and crack open a Relic if you have one equiped. That would have 3 positive effects:

-Makes Void relevant again as a reliable "fissure" without bringing back "old void"

-Solves the problem of eras not showing up from time to time by adding 3-4 permanent fissures

-Solves the problem of "Which corrupted do I have to kill to get reactant again?" that happens when Fissures land on Void nodes.