Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penalty for aborting a mission

Justin-Credible

Question

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Sounds like complete BS to me. When you abort, you lose almost everything you got in that run.

I'm not sure what you don't lose, but I think you still keep a very small amount of affinity.

you don't lose exp you earned but lose pickups and bonus exp

I don't know about you, but failed Host Migration is definitely a penalty. Hah. Gotten booted from so many ending alerts/invasions and missions with great drops because someone decides they have something better to do or just have worse connection. Remember to mark as invite only on those.

Otherwise no, you just lose what you grabbed on the mission. No fancy Affinity Grustrag Bolt or anything.

1 hour ago, Justin-Credible said:

Hi,

another player just told me there is a penalty for aborting a mission. This penalty is about -80% exp, drops and ressources for about the next 5 runs. I couldn't find anything on this on the wiki. Does anybody know more about it?

thank you

This is the penalty for PvP missions, not PvE.

Edited by -SDM-NerevarCM

1 hour ago, Justin-Credible said:

Hi,

another player just told me there is a penalty for aborting a mission. This penalty is about -80% exp, drops and ressources for about the next 5 runs. I couldn't find anything on this on the wiki. Does anybody know more about it?

thank you

There is a penalty for bailing on conclave too often of 75% less rep, but there is nothing for regular missions.  Only a plus 1 on your games aborted in your stats, in your profile that's about it.  Doesn't affect xp, doesn't affect resources, you are good to do whatever you want