Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When exactly is the/my weekly reset?

AdunSaveMe

Question

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

You kinda answered your own question means that the reset is a static time between the time you finished the quest and the other time you started it may i ask when you finished it?

nope he didn't  ^.^ .. i mean i dont think he did

my guess its thats a static one lets see if it reset on wednesday or on monday ^.^ 

i won't bet on a static time applyed on the time you did the quest like we never saw that before.

Edited by trunks013

3 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

nope he didn't  ^.^

my guess its thats a static one lets see if it reset on wednesday or on monday ^.^ 

i won't bet on a static time applyed on the time you did the quest like we never saw that before.

yeah but its just recently became a thing with Trials instead of it reseting after when you finished it it resets daily at reset time which is 8pm EST if im not mistaken.

And i said "kinda", if you think about it he did, if it was a reset after the time of completion he wouldnt be able to do it the next day meaning that it is a static time which is somewhere between him finishing it and the next day when he got the quest again.

2 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

yeah but its just recently became a thing with Trials instead of it reseting after when you finished it it resets daily at reset time which is 8pm EST if im not mistaken.

And i said "kinda", if you think about it he did, if it was a reset after the time of completion he wouldnt be able to do it the next day meaning that it is a static time which is somewhere between him finishing it and the next day when he got the quest again.

Its not like trial . Ayatans quest are weekly and yeah its 8pm or 7pm depending of witch daytime canada has ^.^ thats actualy reset at 00:00 greenwich time to be more precise

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Its not like trial . Ayatans quest are weekly and yeah its 8pm or 7pm depending of witch daytime canada has ^.^ thats actualy reset at 00:00 greenwich time to be more precise

Sorry not being clear in what im saying XD

I know its not like trials which are daily reset but im saying that trials have a static reset (daily) and i think ayatan quest is similar but instead its weekly and like what Amaterasu said its most likely between Sunday and today.