The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Whip/Blade&Whip Weapons?

(XBOX)OneOmniverse

Question

Am wondering what the best in those two categories are, i know for regular whip weapons theres the  atterax,lecta,secura lecta  and scoliac and for blade and whip theres the lacera and the mios idk theres so few whip and blade and whip weapons but     :/  just wondering which ones are the best in those those 2 categories. 

10 answers to this question

Atterax by leaps and bounds.

It plays well with Blood Rush, but more importantly it has good status chance, the wonderful reach of a whip and it's 90% Slashing damage.

A crit based weapon with good status and 90% Slash damage can be turned into a pure physical weapon to absolutely melt high level armored enemies with Bleed procs. There are only a few melee weapons in the game capable of a pure Bleed spec, Atterax, Galantine and Prisma Dual Cleavers.

Edited by Xzorn

Im going to be fair here and tell you that they all are good and its a break down on the play style you want.  If I had to personally categorize them, I would go Lacera then Mios, again, its a personal Preference.   As for the whips, I would go Atterax, Lecta, Soliac, in that order, and All three of them are good.  Your build is what makes them.  Thay are all AWESOME weapons when modded .

Edited by (XB1)Aflem1
mispelling

This would be why I think Atterax is the best by far.

First Bombard dead in 4 seconds, all dead in 10 seconds. I'd show higher level enemies if I could since armor doesn't matter.

This is a lvl 80+ build:.  https://goo.gl/nLjrSP

You can get better damage through front-end using elemental against non armored enemies with good status procs.

lvl 1-50 build: https://goo.gl/Qt7Yx5

You can mix 60/60 status mods in when needed like for Saryn, Viral or those in-between level ranges.

I use pure physical Mios status/crit hybrid build (yes, I use both blood rush and weeping wounds) and it works pretty well, no matter armor, shield or flesh, slash will just bleed to death after few ticks, just matter of HP amount. Used along with primed reach my best unconventional weapon so far.