Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BRAKK

Jim22

Question

12 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, JIM22 said:

ok so I asked alliance where is the best place to get brakk one person said raids but the next person said the brakk dosnt drop from raids anymore can someone tell me if this is true pls. 

It drops from the Grustag Three, who are guaranteed to spawn at Raids.

Go on a lot of Corpus invasions, they'll mark you and become an assassin.

10 minutes ago, JIM22 said:

ok so I asked alliance where is the best place to get brakk one person said raids but the next person said the brakk dosnt drop from raids anymore can someone tell me if this is true pls. 

Gustrag 3 drop parts for the Brakk shotgun-pistol. Force them out of hiding with their respective Beacon, if Baro'll bring any next week, or do mid-high level Grineer missions until they show up.

57 minutes ago, JIM22 said:

The G3 will always spawn in a Law of Retribution raid, be it normal or nightmare, unless something breaks and causes them to not spawn (rare).

They have their normal drop tables, and will drop Brakk parts, if RNGesus favors you. This is by far the best way to get the Brakk, as it doesn't require waiting around for them to come after you (you're taking the fight to them), and also doesn't require you sink ducats and credits into a pile of beacons (expensive!).

If you don't have a group that raids regularly, seek out the Warframe Raid School Bus discord server. We'll gladly help.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

There was an update long ago, when it said guaranteed G3 spawns won't give Brakk parts anymore.

That sentence was only referring to the guaranteed G3 spawn in "A Man of Few Words" (Clem quest), but people thought it applied to raids as well. So that 2nd guy in your alliance probably thought the same and has never played LoR since then, or never cared to take the loot when G3 died.