Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

help identify a possible secret room

thedarkknightdieded

Question

10 answers to this question

It opens when both of the pressure plates on this and the opposite side of this mini-hall are pressed. After the death orbs activate the door might open (doesn't always open for me when I do it).

AFAIK it's random, but I might be wrong.

If it's the room I think it is, there are two Death Orbs behind the camera viewpoint (I see one pictured); between them, there's a hallway, and just inside the hallway is a large pressure plate.  Again, if this is the room I think it is, typically the pressure plate only sets off the two Death Orbs, but occasionally (rarely) it will open that panel where the Ayatan are hiding as well.

I think the nature of the Ayatan (not being vacuumable) has pointed out a design flaw in some tilesets which has been around for a long time: rooms which are technically part of the map, which can contain breakable containers, but which almost never open (or are only openable through a sequence of operations very few Tenno have figured out.

Three solutions come to mind: take out the rooms from the tileset; make the doors easier to unlock and open, or; prevent drops from occurring in these rooms.

Edited by FierceRadiance

1 minute ago, FierceRadiance said:

If it's the room I think it is, there are two Death Orbs behind the camera viewpoint (I see one pictured); between them, there's a hallway, and just inside the hallway is a large pressure plate.  Again, if this is the room I think it is, typically the pressure plate only sets off the two Death Orbs, but occasionally (rarely) it will open that panel where the Ayatan are hiding as well.

no there is only one death orb, its opposite to the room with two death orbs it also has a small fountain there which you get thrown out of when you climb down the tree

10 minutes ago, thedarkknightdieded said:

doesnt work for the ayatan stars though :(

even more reason to do simulor assisted runs.

if the hoovers not strong enough, break out the gravitational singularities.

one plus in the design, if the star is close enough, even if obstructed, it can generally be picked up.

the other side of that wall however is a circular room about two death orbs across, and the crates you break are towards the far side, so need the simulor singularities to pull them to your wall for pickup.