Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within This Week?

Zarozian

I really do. It's just that gut feeling you know?

Like you feel it in the air and you feel it in your gut, you feel it in your mind, and you feel it in your soul.

But then again we could be getting a tactical alert or an operation next week, probably the night watch, but what I am hoping for is.......

Cs-pG-CXgAA2XT8.jpg

To refresh the memory of those who finished Second Dream.

Just now, NovusNova said:

We already had the acolytes back for a weekend, a few weeks ago. Consoles have got them this weekend.

I don't think they'd come back that quickly.

Really?!

Few weeks ago?....If it was some time before August 18th and after July 24th, then I was on vacation during that time. =/

Just now, Gelkor said:

What do Stalker's idiot groupies have to do with the Second Dream? An actual Sentient Invasion would be more apropos.

Though for lead up to TWW Grineer event would be ideal.

Totally. Like the Nightwatch. We don't really know much about them either, other than that they're really strong black-ops grineer type of dudes. o -o

1 minute ago, Zarozian said:

Really?!

Few weeks ago?....If it was some time before August 18th and after July 24th, then I was on vacation during that time. =/

Yep, on PC they came back on 29 July for the weekend.

Thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/680950-pc-stalkers-acolytes-have-been-spotted/

Acolytes are currently on consoles this weekend.

Thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/701931-xb1-ps4-stalkers-acolytes-have-been-spotted/

Just now, NovusNova said:

Yep, on PC they came back on 29 July for the weekend.

Thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/680950-pc-stalkers-acolytes-have-been-spotted/

Acolytes are currently on consoles this weekend.

Thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/701931-xb1-ps4-stalkers-acolytes-have-been-spotted/

Wow....shoot.

We really need an event or an operation of some sort though. =/

But if they aren't giving us one that could mean that the War Within is actually too close for an event or operation to happen~

Edited by Zarozian

Just now, sushidubya said:

I hope it is Zarozian.  Been wanting to play something fresh in Warframe for a couple months now.

Same....maybe they should split War Within up into a two part quest and give us part 1 next week then part 2 the week after. =/

Just now, Gelkor said:

My money is on first week in October.

I'm still betting on next week but it would be funny to see it happen on Oct 5th, like how Second Dream was Dec 5th.

Not that I would want that, sooner is usually always better, but if it's gonna be Oct 5th then I'd rather they update that teaser site of theirs next week and give us some sort of operation or event for the time being.

Edited by Zarozian

4 minutes ago, Zarozian said:

How about the teaser site updating? ;O

Not even then only once I see the launcher start updating for TWW. It's sad me and others have to have that mindset but based on DE not being fully prepared to meet their own deadline the fault is completely theirs.

Just now, EmptyDevil said:

They said they can't do that IIRC because of some point of no return in it? I'd have to look at w/e devstream it was.

Please do~

If there's no return then I'd rather go straight into it! And run ahead without ever looking back! * ~*