Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within This Week?

Zarozian

23 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Looked it up and she said "I can feel I can safely say it's not going to come in September."

https://clyp.it/1hf3pluf

Well obviously it's safer to say that, than it is to say that it's going to be in September.

Plus there's no danger at all if she says that and it ends up being in September! ;D

Just now, -MW-Marius- said:

The War Within: Less wait, more update..............................greatest line in Warframe history

But it's like the total opposite right now right lol?

3 hours ago, Racter0325 said:

I hope so, but at the same time this Ayatan update has stretched my daily ~1hr of stuff to do out to a couple hours, so the wait is at least less painful.

They should of made that mission with Maroo a daily.

That way we got something to do everyday~

21 hours ago, Necrius said:

Did anyone speculate that War Within may be the first step to introduce second faction to join and faction vs faction PvP system?

I've thought about it and i'm still pondering if DE plans to implement a larger scale PVP system.

The VIP bounty system + VIP savior system has me thinking of many possibilities, since one has a player hunt a specific VIP and the other has you protecting the VIP. It would certainly be a war within the Tenno faction based on beliefs. One side believing the target should live, the other side believing the target must be killed.

32 minutes ago, Dogefighter said:

It is

The script for The War Within took DE 2.5 hours to read

Just to READ

I can't even imagine how utterly nervous Steve and the team must be for this new work, especially if it took seven revisions. I know I would be...I sweat blood every time I hand someone something I've written.

I remain hopeful that it's going to be worth the wait.

2 hours ago, DLVargas said:

I can't even imagine how utterly nervous Steve and the team must be for this new work, especially if it took seven revisions. I know I would be...I sweat blood every time I hand someone something I've written.

I remain hopeful that it's going to be worth the wait.

I'm the opposite~ I have so much confidence every time lol~

But that's because I'm not bound by this prejudice called common sense when it comes to ideas and creativity~ o 3o

25 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

It won't be. We'all burn through it in less than two hours most likely. 11 months worth of waiting for a two hour quest lol

Well... one can always hope that the reveiled information will blow your mind.

But personally I don't think that's enough. Not after ...dunno how many months we've been waiting now.

But we'll see.

19 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

Well... one can always hope that the reveiled information will blow your mind.

But personally I don't think that's enough. Not after ...dunno how many months we've been waiting now.

But we'll see.

This is also my fear.

As delightful as quests are, if that is the only crowned jewel of the update + maybe some weapons, changes and fixes.. it might be a very lackluster update for the time spent on it. Though id like to hope that there is more to it than that.

On 24.9.2016 at 10:52 AM, Kagisnad said:

YOU get a stalker helmet, and YOU get a stalker helmet ! everybody gets a stalker helmet !!

You make me laugh... I can imagine the Lotus running around the relays and throwing stalker helmets at everybody she comes across, missing once and shattering a window causing the entire relay to decompress xD.

On 25.9.2016 at 8:30 PM, Dogefighter said:

It is

The script for The War Within took DE 2.5 hours to read

Just to READ

Well... It was a table read, so each of them took a role and read their parts out loud, so that stretches a few things. But since that probably encompasses all Transmissions, cutscenes and what not, I expect the content to be a lot longer.

As to when it comes out? I am hoping between now and October 15th.

22 minutes ago, Kiyomaru-EN- said:

You make me laugh... I can imagine the Lotus running around the relays and throwing stalker helmets at everybody she comes across, missing once and shattering a window causing the entire relay to decompress xD.

Well... It was a table read, so each of them took a role and read their parts out loud, so that stretches a few things. But since that probably encompasses all Transmissions, cutscenes and what not, I expect the content to be a lot longer.

As to when it comes out? I am hoping between now and October 15th.

There's also that big lighting rework Steve has been showing on his twitter