The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So multishot ..

Teshin_Dax

7 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

You know that weapon and enemy stats will be adapted to the changes, right? They won't just remove it and leave the rest of the game like it is now.

Except given the recent system changes being rough around the edges, then semi-abandoned before polishing perfectly... I wouldn't count on something as complex as tweaking every single weapon, every single enemy, every single eximus effect, every single game mode, every single ammo drop rate to be done as smoothly as it needs.

Further, there are so many other things with much lower level of effort and higher return on investment for DE to work on before they should even touch multishot, a task with high level of effort and minimal return on investment.

3 hours ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

i always get more procs.. So you shouldnt say that if you know how the game works

no s... - 3x the Projectiles with 100% Status means 3x the Status Effects.

but without Status Mods, and Multi-Shot, you'd still get complete garbage for Status. even if you had 99% Status with just Multi-Shot, your Status Rate would be terrible.
Multi-Shot is the smallest part of the equation there. because it's a Shotgun.

so i should say that, because that's how the game works.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

no s... - 3x the Projectiles with 100% Status means 3x the Status Effects.

but without Status Mods, and Multi-Shot, you'd still get complete garbage for Status. even if you had 99% Status with just Multi-Shot, your Status Rate would be terrible.
Multi-Shot is the smallest part of the equation there. because it's a Shotgun.

so i should say that, because that's how the game works.

Multi shot plays a smaller role; similar to that of fire rate. IMO, it still plays a big role. I don't want my akbronco to run out of ammo after 2 clicks.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

*shrug*

Players are too powerful, things need to change.

Unfortunately, DE isn't eager to cross the bridge that is damage 3.0.

I'd assume they won't cross that bridge it until Warframe is on the downturn.

Damage and armor just need readjustment, not a fullblown overhaul. 

Damage 3.0 is too ambitious in light of DE's current goal of more Cinematic Lore-Based atom bombs.

It DOES need to be fixed, what we have is FAR from perfect by a landslide. 

But the scope of damage 3.0 means we likely won't even get any serious plans on the Devstreams until this time next year

1 minute ago, ensignvidiot said:

Damage and armor just need readjustment, not a fullblown overhaul. 

Damage 3.0 is too ambitious in light of DE's current goal of more Cinematic Lore-Based atom bombs.

It DOES need to be fixed, what we have is FAR from perfect by a landslide. 

But the scope of damage 3.0 means we likely won't even get any serious plans on the Devstreams until this time next year

Armor readjustments...

Yeah personally I'd like armor to stop scaling so that CP is no longer mandatory.

1 hour ago, mikami666134 said:

I don't want my akbronco to run out of ammo after 2 clicks.

you mean, if to use it you then used 3 Ammo per Shot?

yeah, that may not be the best way to handle it. i'm more partial to Multi-Shot equally dividing Damage but shooting two Projectiles at once. it could be a type of Mod that's just for Status Weapons.
that would work so long as Damage Weapons would still have enough Mods to compete ofcourse.