Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic farming locations

DeathTenno

Question

15 answers to this question

2 hours ago, DeathTenno said:

What're rotation and ODDs?

ODD = Orokin Derelict Defense

Rotations are how / when the game gives rewards in endless missions.

They follow the repeating pattern of AABC (with A stuff usually being less and C being more awesome),
e.g. in ODD (or Odin), Rotation A has Lith Relics while B & C have Meso ones.

Rotations happen every 5 Defense waves / 5 Survival minutes / 1 Interception round / 1 (successful) Excavation dig,
so to get to (your first) C, you'll need to make it through 20 waves / minutes or 4 rounds / digs.

Edited by NinjaZeku

There are better places i'm sure but recently i have been using the Void Defense missions for my relic farming,as the low level mission (Taranis) gives all types of Lith and Meso (not Lith S3 though) and the high level mission (Belenus) gives all types of Neo and Axi relics. Relics can be acquired from all rotations in these missions.

Can be time consuming compared to excavation mission runs for relics imo but i find i get better relics as rewards. Also the wiki has all relic drop locals incase you didn't know. Happy Hunting to you fellow Tenno.

Low level interception - Mercury, Venus, Earth and Ceres.  ALL Lith on rotation A including the oddball S3 that is missing in defence and Meso on rotations B and C.

4 hours ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

Check the wiki, you can filter by relic, You have the  View Void Relic Drop Locations List

The problem with the wiki is it is lacking the vital information of how likely you are to get a relic in a place.  A simple check box doesn't tell you if the drop chance is ~2% with 15 other items in the drop table.  Or if the drop chance is ~16% with nothing else outside of relics.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

Low level interception - Mercury, Venus, Earth and Ceres.  ALL Lith on rotation A including the oddball S3 that is missing in defence and Meso on rotations B and C.

The problem with the wiki is it is lacking the vital information of how likely you are to get a relic in a place.  A simple check box doesn't tell you if the drop chance is ~2% with 15 other items in the drop table.  Or if the drop chance is ~16% with nothing else outside of relics.

When a new player ask for something, I prefer put wiki in first option, just bc it has a lot of good information, and new player dont know about it.

If u see the link it has more that a list, has an explanation about relic.

Saludos

14 minutes ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

When a new player ask for something, I prefer put wiki in first option, just bc it has a lot of good information, and new player dont know about it.

If u see the link it has more that a list, has an explanation about relic.

Saludos

Not really new, Just new to using the forums, i've been here since the anniversary, so I got the dex dakra and dex furis.

Interceptions seem the best for relic farming on a time-spent basis.

Ironically, most of my Lith farming has been done on Everest on Earth. Excavations are good for relic farming and you get cryotic if you need it.

Meso farming has been a bit of a sticking point with me. Most of what I've done as been on Io (defense) on Jupiter.

Neo and Axi farming is where most of my efforts have been aimed at. Berehynia is by far the best for this. Stay for four rounds. Very good chances of 2 Neo and 2 Axi. If teams are lacking on Berehynia, then Heiracon is a good choice, but a bit time consuming.

1 hour ago, DeathTenno said:

I realised that europa's defense is pretty good for mesos, I got 4 of them in a row

Unless the Wiki's wrong, you can't get 4 Meso in 4 waves as B & C only drop Neo.

Also, why bother with the Nullifier hassle of a Corpus Defense
if you can use e.g. Helene [Saturn Grineer Defense, yay small map] instead :P