The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to keep ugly cat head for the people that have it.

Mak_Gohae

On 10/8/2016 at 10:26 AM, Ahcruna said:

I'm guessing they will let you keep the one you already have, or make a special way for you to chose if you want to have it or not.
in any case just like the mutants I beet they are going to make the older ones non tradable just so that greedy people won't go around selling them for a ton of platinum.

Hopefully this is what they do.

On 10/8/2016 at 11:59 AM, DaylightKiller said:

Why don't you all imagine it like this: the new head is what it was supposed to look like, they just forgot about it until now. You never had a choice to begin with, so just deal with it.

Actually we did have a choice, keep it or toss it.  This is why this is strange. If there are people that dont like it then cosign it and breed another.

On 10/8/2016 at 0:00 PM, Tuxie said:

Naw I hate the ugly head, I'm glad that they're improving it.

You hate it so much that you dont want other people that are happy with it to have it?

On 10/8/2016 at 1:36 PM, (PS4)PillarOfWar said:

It drives me friggin crazy when they change cosmetic stuff after they let it the game. Stop putting metallic finishes on my old gear and leave mah cat head alone. 

Yeah, i dont like how some of the PBR stuff ends up looking some time. I really wish they gave us the option to turn that off.

On 10/9/2016 at 10:45 AM, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

Oh no this change is much appreciated because this fugly head made me want to throw it out the airlock. The grind for the kavat was horrid to begin with so I just kept it. I would want nothing more than plastic surgery for the poor thing.

You can buy prints which give you a better chance at not getting the head.

And "plastic surgery" is a good idea. That gives the people that like it the option to keep the true beauty while it gives other a chance to change it.

On 10/9/2016 at 10:46 AM, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

That's BS and you know it. It's only feasible if they up drop rates on codes.

I should've elaborated a bit. I didnt mean more Kavat scans, it could be any other scans. I could scan extra flower scans or scans from the grineer versions, etc, etc.

Besides, Steve already ssaid they are looking for new methods for this.

On 10/9/2016 at 5:02 PM, Sziklamester said:

It would be good to keep that face and add more faces for kavats. Also would be a nice addition to boost genetically our pets and choose a trait to them. 

Yeah, dont know why they dont constantly add little variations like this.

On 10/9/2016 at 5:42 PM, evilfluffy said:

I am ok with people keeping it only if those of us that don't want it don't have to keep that head that looks like it had a bad encounter with a trash compactor.

That's all im asking for. Dont take away, just give people the choice.

On 10/9/2016 at 11:02 PM, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

YES CHANGE THE PUG HEAD CHANGE IT

xD alot of people i know get exicted at the kitten having nice colors only to be pissed that its head is the pug an are like........... *looks for the ignis* sorry but i need to cleanse this thing from my ship

buy the color packs and gene kits.

18 hours ago, lymphy said:

That thing is an alien killing machine why would any want it to look pretty?

We should petition to make em even uglier and slap two giant balls where they suppose to be!

And 2 of the 3 armors cover the face, anyway.

I'm not cool with changes like this if they are forced on everyone.

...Somebody liked it and went to the effort to get it.

Changes like this should be a cosmetic option that you pay in-game credits for instead.

Alternately, add a bunch of new cosmetic skins and add a groomer NPC that visits the Liset directly.

21 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

I'm not cool with changes like this if they are forced on everyone.

...Somebody liked it and went to the effort to get it.

Changes like this should be a cosmetic option that you pay in-game credits for instead.

Alternately, add a bunch of new cosmetic skins and add a groomer NPC that visits the Liset directly.

Yeah, when it comes to cosmetic this stuff should be optional.

• 4 weeks later...