Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skins: 6 in development [embers!]

15 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

ha my fashion frame calls for all D:< 

must have ALLLL!

joking aside  ....

im a bit sad consoles wont be getting any .....for a while ...

Pretty sure that as soon as the kinks have been worked out with Ash's bladestorm rework, it should come to you sooner than later :)

14 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

why? it looks sick !

I don't dislike it completely; the general shape (sans bulbous shoulders) is nice. However, because I have always viewed Mag as the "Techie" Warframe I guess I expect her to look more modern tech rather than old-skool ornamental. I use the Orbit skin for that very reason as it makes her look reasonably high tech.

nxrDHwB.jpg

On 10/8/2016 at 11:15 PM, REKTifier_ said:

Not only do we get a cool Frost deluxe skin *ba dum tss* but a GLADIUS.

A FRICKING GLADIUS.

Oh please my sweet RNGsus, most mighty l00tcifer, bless us with a gladius just this once. 

it will be machete weapon type skin, calling it now. 

Also, sweet. Chroma deluxe is on the table. Judging by concept are it'll be a long haul before we'll get it, but hek, I'm already excited.

On 10/17/2016 at 1:36 AM, EetNotErn said:

On 10/19/2016 at 7:05 PM, EetNotErn said:

Blah blah blah. You do realize that I DID point out, and that was my main point, that ninjas didn't really run around those bodysuits, right? And I DID say they were MOSTLY just spies. MOSTLY implies that they did other stuff too, like combat. I even mention that they're like modern spies who are involved in both subterfuge and combat.

So tell my again what part of my comment was inaccurate?  Oh the meme of pointing out the innaccuracy of someone's post with inaccurate corrections.

I'm trying to delve into the thought process that provoked you to say what you said. You apparently have a problem with the idea of Ninja doing combative things or people wanting them to. I'm wondering where you are reading where people think Ninja simply fought like Barbarians or something and nothing else, anyway. 

Your correction is not very accurate either, they were as involved in fighting as they were spying. They would blend and blur forces with Shogunate and other Daimyo troops and would even perform tasks ranging from security to squad combat or assault. Their whole deal was basically being hired private mercenaries and more versed in guerilla tactics, not being predominantly Intel gatherers. 

I was also pointing out how Ash' deluxe design could be more so inspired by mythical folklore ninja and a sort of  youkai/kami theme, than real ninja. "Ninja" does not obligate the real world ninja, the folklore variant has been around for some centuries.

Edited by UrielColtan

I for some reason feel pretty "Meh" over the mag skin, could be my lack of interest in the frame itself plus her not being my kind of play style, but with all that aside just as Banshees skin came out along with the Sonicor skin and a sigil. I don't really have high hopes for her. 

Now dat Chroma dou!!!!!???

P.S. Yes completely biased I'll admit #chroma #dragon #masterrace lol