The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gemini Nikana sheath -> Nikana Prime?

GhostRipperNL

Question

One of the reasons I really like Nikana Prime is the looks, now I love that Gemini sheath as seen on Youtube, now I wonder if it will just put the color/energy flow effect over the Sheath or will it give you a whole new sheath, or will it even replace the looks of the entire Nikana?

Thanks in advance, because I'm hesitant to buy the skin.

Edited by GhostRipperNL

11 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, GhostRipperNL said:

One of the reasons I really like Nikana Prime is the looks, now I love that Gemini sheath as seen on Youtube, now I wonder if it will just put the color/energy flow effect over the Sheath or will it give you a whole new sheath, or will it even replace the looks of the entire Nikana?

Thanks in advance, because I'm hesitant to buy the skin.

It'll replace the looks.

2 minutes ago, KeyBlades said:

the sheath sort of replaces the entire sheath. the handle is the same. Personally I wish they slimmed down the sheath since its too thick for my liking but otherwise its a good buy imo.

So I get the same sword in a different fancy sheath?

In that case, I'm totally okay with it

Just now, KeyBlades said:

oh yeah no skins always just replace the looks. the actual weapon is the same

I get that the stats remain the same, but the sword is made of 2 parts: sword and sheath. Does the skin only replace the looks of the sheath or the sword itself as well?

10 minutes ago, GhostRipperNL said:

I get that the stats remain the same, but the sword is made of 2 parts: sword and sheath. Does the skin only replace the looks of the sheath or the sword itself as well?

No it's just the sheath that changes. The blade (actual sword, including the hilt) is the same blade as whatever the base is - Nikana, Dragon or Prime.

Edited by Naith