Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Rift Walk & Rift Surge Sounds (Win! Plat)

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hello Tenno of all platforms!

I've got a humble request that goes out to the masters of Recording/Downloading and Converting sound & music files into MP3 Formats!, and this is where you come in, as I do not have the skill to do it in such perfection as most of you out there. (Also Shotout to @StallordD for doing OST & other stuff, as well this calls you out too)

The request I want done is this: I whuold like someone to go into Warframe and Record the entire SFX of Limbo's Rift Walk & Rift Surge and convert that into MP3 (Preferably quite long 5-10mins long) (Or: Something I can set on repeat).

However, don't worry, you won't be getting nothing in return. I'll be gifting Platinum, of the winner who makes a crystal clear MP3, The Amount of Plat will be 1,000!. (Same price as Prime-Time).

Any Platform can join!.

Rules:

1. In-game sound only: Block any out-side sound

2. No Sound, besides Rift Walk & Rift Surge: (What does this mean?) (No Walking/Firing or Emotes that can trigger a noise, same as battle sounds or music)

3. You -MUST- Post it on: YouTube or  Dropbox.com (Where I can download it)

Legion

18 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, DarkPhoenixII said:

Oke ill get on it and see how it comes up

by the way? you want them in 2 different recording or all in one, or should it be one after another?

Uh, all in one.

So "Rift Walk" and then let it play all at once 

I kown, that Rift Walk is Duration based, so technically you shuold only Rift Walk once, once the Duration ends (Stop the recording) re-enter (and re-begin recording after the original first sound, places when you rift walk: That Wossssh sound).  

So, you Rift Walk, then have that little tone play on as long as you can.

Edited by LegionCynex

P.S So simplify it even more 

Hit the Record <Enter Rift Walk> Recording it all, and just before it ends, stop the recording <Re-Enter Rift Walk> Hit record agien (Repeat)

Edit: Need an Example?: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0s7bduB0ZH6

(I did this with crappy Fraps, and online rubbish, so its not perfect, if you hear closely you can here a fade in sound, want to try avoid that) 

Edited by LegionCynex

16 minutes ago, DarkPhoenixII said:

Had an issue a bit the recording the entering the Rift Walk, had to LF a mostly silent tile set XD. btw Do I post the links here or send you via msg?

Thanks and yeah I whuold try a better titleset.

And thos who do post: PM me, rather then post them here

1 hour ago, Caobie said:

Hmm this sounds like just my kind of project, plat or no. I'll see what I can get after work today

Hay Cao, I do have someone in the works right now, but we're haveing huge bass issues: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t21qx3ftzhixjr9/AADOBQoLsVrWwSdB77eIH5CFa?dl=0

If you can help us fix this, so Bass is not here, please let us kown. I won;t kick anyone out of the contest, we will work together until its perfect. 

Edited by LegionCynex

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

Hay Cao, I do have someone in the works right now, but we're haveing huge bass issues: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t21qx3ftzhixjr9/AADOBQoLsVrWwSdB77eIH5CFa?dl=0

If you can help us fix this, so Bass is not here, please let us kown. I won;t kick anyone out of the contest, we will work together until its perfect. 

dont mind that now :D ive some what reduced the bass/base, but there still a little bass/base XD

I've recorded the sound in a perfectly silent environment and looped it a few times. Loop break is not noticeable. I deliberately removed the starting SFX because I felt it would be jarring and assumed you just wanted the ambience. Fade in and out can be removed, but a perfect loop would be more difficult if that's what you were looking for.

Regardless, here you go - https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5amf21em8c0pk5/Rift.wav?dl=0

8 minutes ago, StallordD said:

I've recorded the sound in a perfectly silent environment and looped it a few times. Loop break is not noticeable. I deliberately removed the starting SFX because I felt it would be jarring and assumed you just wanted the ambience. Fade in and out can be removed, but a perfect loop would be more difficult if that's what you were looking for.

Regardless, here you go - https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5amf21em8c0pk5/Rift.wav?dl=0

It's a .wav, I think it's supposed to be an MP3. 

hmm well i doubt my service is required at this point...i didnt forget i just read the forum at lunch today and saw it was under control....if you would like i can still see what i can grab but im not sure i could produce anything better than stallordd.....maybe on par but that may be giving myself too much credit...i am not exactly an expert editor but im no novice either.

Hay guys, Sorry for the Delay, was in bed

Thank you for your replies!

@Caobie Not to worry, you can still show what you've done, if you -really- want to, but yes, with 2 people already in here, I'm going to have to pick the First Winner & 2nd Winner, (Don't worry: I'll see to the winners and see what I can get you, for your consideration)

@StallordD Wonderful!, I'll be looking into it now, Also hi Lord!

Edited by LegionCynex

7 hours ago, (XB1)dodgeordare said:

It's a .wav, I think it's supposed to be an MP3. 

7 hours ago, StallordD said:

WAV is an uncompressed lossless format and can easily be converted into MP3 post distribution if they want it. Less quality loss on WAV than MP3.

Yep, Lord is right here, I can easily convert it into MP3 Format (or keep it as Wav) 

Alright, so after going trought the files & picking out the best, I've picked what I do like best

The Main Winner Is: @StallordD

The 2nd Winner: @DarkPhoenixII

1,000P for both

And 

Please, please, please PM me, when you are ready to pick up your Plat, as I live in the UK our time-zones might be differ (Besides Dark, as I kown hes same time) (From-PM)

At this very moment of typing this massage it is (9:47am in the morning)

Edit: If you don't want Plat and If there is something else in-game you whuold like: Said Item,Skin,etc, Let me kown as well.

I have enough P for both winners, if they just want to take the P

2,103P (if you wonder)

P.S: I've added both of you IN-GAME, to make it much esayer for me, to track you both

Edited by LegionCynex